Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I’m sorry to say it, but is it crazy to suggest Ryan can do better with both these goals?

Would you not be better off switching to support City? You would not have anything to worry about then.

boik

We are offering nothing. Just like we started against Liverpool. Both teams have been out of sorts (see Liverpool today and their recent away games). Playing these teams is a gimme for them- they barely need turn up. No energy. No tactics. No creativity. No quality.

So the points we've taken off Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Wolves, Leicester, Sheff Utd don't count then? Or are you genuinely upset theat the top 2 clubs are a lot better then us? Probably best for you not tp watch next season I reackon.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Walkers barges Connolly in the back and commentary says shoulder to shoulder.
No way we will fetch anything in our favour tonight.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
I am overall a Propper fan but he has been very poor tonight. Get him off and give Stephens the second half.

Give Ali J a run out and rest Trossard. I would also throw Murray on and give their centre half’s a different problem as Connolly is having no impact.

We are also missing Burns presence at corners.

Pröpper has been poor for a long time, wake up people..:shrug:

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Another game lost within the first 30 minutes - no snapping into tackles just stand off and watch.

Ryan needs a rest - at fault for first goal and doesn't come for corners delivered into the six yard box - stuck on his line.

Could be a real rout in second half

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Yup, the whole "we should beat United & City eaaasily" gang is here. But it'll be more balanced after the game when the people sensible enough (I'm new but slowly learning the mechanics) to stay out of the match threads get back.

Nah no one here is saying that. I think everyone accepts we’re going to lose these games.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
We again are too nice we need to put them on their arses. Propper Gross Mooy are pussies. Not sure we committed one foul that’s shite against the battering we’re taking. FFS get nasty in midfield you tarts break their game up

Get into em, **** em up, Get into em, **** em up . . . .

Sadly consigned to the past.

We are a soft nice club with zero killer instinct . . . . Nothing to do with tonight, just a fact.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I'm getting really pissed off with that melt commentating, I'm sure he's going to hold up a hand written note soon, asking for a manc shirt.
Yes there's a gulf in class, but we didn't dish out 'incentives' to attract mercenaries.
OMG, the mancs really get my goat up for some reason......I wish somebody would just kick somebody, anybody!!!

Yep, there pausing me off too, City sycophants . Let’s see Monday

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Well Ryan, Propper, Webster, Mooy, Connolly all worthless out there. Changes at half time are needed, but I doubt they will happen!

What exactly has Ryan done wrong? (Apart from not claiming the corner that City didn’t score from). Nothing he could do with either goal. Propper has been caught a couple of times but he’s up against world class players. Connolly never looks as effective on his own up front but looks like he can get in behind if the right ball is played.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Would you not be better off switching to support City? You would not have anything to worry about then.

Why do certain people make such bizarre comments whenever anyone criticises Ryan? Should he be immune from criticism because he’s popular with most of the fans?

I’m a massive fan of Ryan, but even I think there’s been some questionable keeping since the restart.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
When's the last time you've thought 'Oh, that's a good save Ryan' - may or may not have been able to do better with the 1st goal but when you see the likes of Pope for Burnley earlier, I think we could get someone more adept.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here