Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Ooh, the miserbalists are out in force tonight!

We are offering nothing. Just like we started against Liverpool. Both teams have been out of sorts (see Liverpool today and their recent away games). Playing these teams is a gimme for them- they barely need turn up. No energy. No tactics. No creativity. No quality.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Well Ryan, Propper, Webster, Mooy, Connolly all worthless out there. Changes at half time are needed, but I doubt they will happen!

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
We are really poor at defending corners
City have won the first header every time. Worth remembering that Potter's Swansea conceded more goals from corners last season than any other team in the Championship.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I’m sorry but that’s totally wrong. Have you watched Sterling play before?

No never - come on Fareham [emoji6][emoji2] you don’t let him go past on your outside, same with any player, you show them inside where you have numbers. Webster needs to step forward and help, he was too deep and I’m afraid Ryan was a little flat footed for me.

Good finish but we need to do better when we show them inside.

Just a much better team to be fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Propper again 0-2 sorry but a shit half again why do all our managers go limp dick against all the top sides

Free hit tonight just go for it

You need the ball to ‘have a go’. Unfortunately that’s very difficult against this lot. No lack of effort out there particularly from the likes of Bissouma, Dunk, Connolly.

Still can’t believe we started the day with a plus 8 goal difference over the Hammers and we’re now in danger of going negative lol

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Sad to have to keep saying it but Pröpper awful, lazy player, keeps losing the ball..:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here