Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Does it make me a bad fan that I’ve turned it off to watch something else? It’s just painful, it’s one of those games when you’re actually at the game you just want it to be over so you can go home and then you probably get drenched on the way home just to compound the misery.

Your just hoping that sort on Crouchy's show has virtually got her Norks out again.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I believe I may have suggested in the past that Bernardo was a decent option at left back and should play ahead of Dan Burn.

Please accept my apologies. I don't obviously know what I'm talking about.
Bernardo looks good going forward. Nice hair. But he is not a defender. There’s not a defensive bone in his body. Just about manage in a back 3 but horribly exposed in a 4.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We are playing an absolutely astonishing side but we do play absolutely shite against the top sides. Our defence always looks paper thin and our attack non existent. Now I know the difference in squad quality but we just dont seem to try against some teams. Please let's see some effort in the second half....other teams do..haven't City lost something like 8 times away....why cant we even trouble them?

We will win 4-3.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Yes City are very good but they were also beaten by Southampton last week, so we’re entitled to think we shouldn’t be just turning up to be rolled over

Not quite true LI, City battered them, just as they're battering us, only Saints rode their luck, tackled and harried like heroes, scored a worldy and held on to their lead with something like 26% possession. City's finishing proved their own downfall then, not so much tonight.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Good experience for the youngsters.

Come on The Albion, new half - heads up, keep it tight, don't give away possession and possibly even nick a goal.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Completely outclassed but it’s to be expected against a side that has cost billions to put together. I can’t help thinking the Premier League would be a better place if Man City didn’t have their oil money.

Yep, and then you have the likes of Alan bloody Smith jizzing all over the place at the fact that somehow City look like scoring a bucket load. Wtf was he expecting? So dull for all concerned. Fvck being a city fan, dull dull dull most games. Not what football should be about between teams in the same league. Shame football has become the way it is

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Why do certain people make such bizarre comments whenever anyone criticises Ryan? Should he be immune from criticism because he’s popular with most of the fans?

I’m a massive fan of Ryan, but even I think there’s been some questionable keeping since the restart.

He's too short for the PL.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Let's not go over the top digging out our team in this game. Since the restart Man City have scored 17 and conceded 3. Four of those against Liverpool. That we've turned this into 19 so far is no surprise to anyone. Everyone knows how superior they are. This team shouldn't really exist. It only does because the owners cheated the FFP rules to such an extent that even EUFA felt they had to step in.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Yep, and then you have the likes of Alan bloody Smith jizzing all over the place at the fact that somehow City look like scoring a bucket load. Wtf was he expecting? So dull for all concerned. Fvck being a city fan, dull dull dull most games

Most of the City fans seem to be bored with it as well. Look at how empty the Etihad was most matches before lockdown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here