Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs. Milton Keynes Dons ****Official Thread****

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
just got in,been listening in car...Im absolutely f***ing fumeing, 5th red this season....I cant even think of the words to describe how frustrated i am, there is obviously a major disapline problem at club.Doing ok on top of game then el abd does that, Slade has got to carry the can, its hard enough to compete with 11 men let alone 10.Even if we go on to win game or get a point, which i doubt, this is a major major concern and something that need sorting out now, this is totaly unacceptable.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
fu..in. anno..ng isn. it ?

More annoying than what's happened to the phone-in.

The free service Mike Siverns provided years ago was far superior to anything these so called professionals appear capable of. Even when we heard his wife crashing around in the kitchen :laugh:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
just got in,been listening in car...Im absolutely f***ing fumeing, 5th red this season....I cant even think of the words to describe how frustrated i am, there is obviously a major disapline problem at club.Doing ok on top of game then el abd does that, Slade has got to carry the can, its hard enough to compete with 11 men let alone 10.Even if we go on to win game or get a point, which i doubt, this is a major major concern and something that need sorting out now, this is totaly unacceptable.

Completely agree. Can't help but think the "hardest working in the league" tag Slade has given them may have led them to turn into mindless athletes, crashing into tackles and completely losing discipline.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Slade doesn't have to 'carry the can', the players are responsible for their actions on the pitch not the manager.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hi everyone... been here listenign but busy writing at the same time.
MK Dons have been pretty poor first half... they sound a shadow of last year's team and until El Bad's brain cell went awol I fancied us for three points. Since then we've done pretty well but just hope Slade keeps two up front... stepping back and playing for a draw will be a mistake methinks.

On a diff topic we went for week 12 scans today and we had these new fangled 4d scan all in colour and watched the little one bouncing around. Not sure I wanted to see so much at this early stage... everyone's convinced its a boy... my daughter is going to be well pissed.

Oh weather report 30 degrees and a bit cloudy

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Slade doesn't have to 'carry the can', the players are responsible for their actions on the pitch not the manager.

Then maybe it's time the manager stopped playing the players who appear to be too thick to avoid red cards?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just what we wanted straight after the break.

How many points are those five red cards cost us? considering that how can anyone blame the manager?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Then maybe it's time the manager stopped playing the players who appear to be too thick to avoid red cards?
So who would you have played in El-Abd's place today then?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
f***ing ref useless bastard 3 yards offside and did'nt see that tosser
so we are one down not because of El Bad but because of the man that sent him off

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Should Kuipers have come for it?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
No Player here, but I could listen to Stuart Hall all day on BBC World, he's at Burnley today. They should give him the full 90 minute commentary game, fooking brilliant

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
f***ing lino should have put his flag up for offside as Wilbraham was 2 or 3 yards offside which resulted in MK Dongs getting the corner which led to the goal.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

and the manager is responsable, for instructing the players and makeing sure players think about there actions on the pitch.Otherwise why do we need a manager if players are responsable for themselves.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Well, he hasn't played virgo or hawkins since their red cards. Who got the other two?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
It's hardly Russell's fault. Talked to people at the match during half time and they said that it was yet another ridiculous decision- that it was a yellow at worst.

It's reminding me of that spell in the championship when we conceded a penalty every game in a row for a few games. I think the referees may be influenced even before they step on the pitch by the reds we've picked up already- thus they go in with the mentality that they will need to crack down on us when we're really not a dirty side!

Also they mentioned that Jake Wright is quite poor, not got much pace or size and Johnson is turning him inside out- but I guess he has been out for a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here