Brighton and Hove Albion v Wigan Athletic ****Official Match Thread****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Spanish Dave off, Tracey O'Bika on

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
You're an idiot, why don't you just spunk cash on players instead? Who are you expecting to fund these players?

Remember who pays for tickets and buys merch week In and week out. It's the fans who have to put up with this shit. How is It we've lost so much money when we seem to be the most stingiest team in regards to wages and transfer funds. We charge extortionate amounts for food and drink and are one of the most expensive In the football league. Really don't see where this money has vanished. You can have a go at me and call me names If you want but facts don't lie.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hallelujah!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Remember who pays for tickets and buys merch week In and week out. It's the fans who have to put up with this shit. How is It we've lost so much money when we seem to be the most stingiest team in regards to wages and transfer funds. We charge extortionate amounts for food and drink and are one of the most expensive In the football league. Really don't see where this money has vanished. You can have a go at me and call me names If you want but facts don't lie.

Would you have posted this if the score was 1-1

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

Go on then Midget Gem, who are you pointing the finger of blame at?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
1 back
now go for it
no hanging back
attack
attack
attack

1-2

make it happen

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Let's have another one (and another one).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here