#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Buckley about to come on.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its not like me to be defeatist but when was the last time we came back from 2 down
yes I know it could happen and I hope and pray it does .........but I won't be putting any money on it

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
Well done Brighton FFS. This is what happens when you don't use the transfer market. Only team to seem to be abiding to FFP play. Everyone knows where nice guys finish. Seems like we got a bunch of clowns running the show. Before you say it. I'm talking about 2 certain people I will refrain from mentioning. Rant over.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Wigan are going for their fourth straight win and have hit form. Although we have had pockets of good form throughout the season we are ultimately hamstrung by our lack of goals. As much as I would love us to be challenging for promotion the evidence suggests that we are a decent side that isn't quite good enough to mix it with the main contenders. No need for a meltdown over that. Our youth options are looking good and are only likely to get better with the academy opening soon.

In summary, today is a bad day at the office but the future is still bright. On days like today just remember that you used to go to Gillingham to watch utter turd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here