#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Buckley pulled over in the box - no penalty given. :angry:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Wigan are going for their fourth straight win and have hit form. Although we have had pockets of good form throughout the season we are ultimately hamstrung by our lack of goals. As much as I would love us to be challenging for promotion the evidence suggests that we are a decent side that isn't quite good enough to mix it with the main contenders. No need for a meltdown over that. Our youth options are looking good and are only likely to get better with the academy opening soon.

In summary, today is a bad day at the office but the future is still bright. On days like today just remember that you used to go to Gillingham to watch utter turd.

I'm blaming it on the Wigan badge being too big.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
animation OG
not going to happen
have a word with him Virgs

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
LuaLua coming on though.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
getting so pissed off with our absolute refusal to play 2 strikers, if not now then WHEN?

err we started with Ulloa and Rodriguez

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Well done Brighton FFS. This is what happens when you don't use the transfer market. Only team to seem to be abiding to FFP play. Everyone knows where nice guys finish. Seems like we got a bunch of clowns running the show. Before you say it. I'm talking about 2 certain people I will refrain from mentioning. Rant over.

You're an idiot, why don't you just spunk cash on players instead? Who are you expecting to fund these players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here