Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Good to see the Treasury will be releasing the statistics that confirms we are better off sticking with the EU.

Obama is arriving in the UK to make the case too. Things are ramping up!

Jan 30, 2008
Just look at the number of posters on this thread, who they are and the amount that are right leaning (mostly Brexiters). It's about 70/30 and that's again, conservative. If you think this board is left dominated, you must be Donald Trump? .....wait a minute :eek:
The lefty's were always the ones to knock anyone who didnt fit their ideals, now more people are prepared to voice their opinions they've gone a bit quiet but they're still there in the back ground , trust me
regards
DR

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The lefty's were always the ones to knock anyone who didnt fit their ideals, now more people are prepared to voice their opinions they've gone a bit quiet but they're still there in the back ground , trust me
regards
DR

The Right wing or any political stance aren't exactly the same? It all comes down to who's right and who's wrong. Time will only prove it if it's a leave, if it's a remain we will never know but then that's because leaving could not guarantee that the uk would not suffer badly after an exit. All the evidence points to a painful costly exit for the uk, you and a large number have blind faith that this isn't the case, but time after time there is warning after warning. But we shall see mate.
But honestly 'Trust In Das Reich' :lolol: is this a joke?

Jan 30, 2008
The Right wing or any political stance aren't exactly the same? It all comes down to who's right and who's wrong. Time will only prove it if it's a leave, if it's a remain we will never know but then that's because leaving could not guarantee that the uk would not suffer.
But honestly 'Trust In Das Reich' :lolol: is this a joke?
of course it isn't:wink:
regards
DR

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
That hasn't answered the question Mr Sensible?
regards
DR
Posted by Gregbrighton
Good to see the Treasury will be releasing the statistics that confirms we are better off sticking with the EU.

The question as you said, wtf has that got to do with the EU? I would have thought the clue is in the sentence.
But anyway remember when we chased 3 Macclesfield fans through the woods behind the South Stand at Withdean. You fell and got a splinter and I slipped on a crisp packet, but apparently those Maccy fans had the scare of their lives. Great days brother, great days!

Jan 30, 2008
Posted by Gregbrighton

The question as you said, wtf has that got to do with the EU? I would have thought the clue is in the sentence.
But anyway remember when we chased 3 Macclesfield fans through the woods behind the South Stand at Withdean. You fell and got a splinter and I slipped on a crisp packet, but apparently those Maccy fans had the scare if their lives. Great days brother, great days!
What's the president of The USA got to do with it was my point ,Wakey wakey rise and shine:glare:
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
On Sunday, after his stay in Britain, Obama will head on to a major industrial fair in Hanover, Germany, where he will give a more general speech on the challenges facing Europe.

Maybe Obama should concentrate on his own country.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
WTF has he got to do with the EU???
regards
DR

It's called rank hypocrisy (well said Boris), Obama and the US wouldn't cede sovereignty and power to a third party, definitely not an institution like the EU! They won't even sign up to the International Criminal Court because it gives an external body power over US citizens. It is bizarre how little faith some people have in this country and it's people and are willing to swallow any old nonsense from foreign leaders or institutions just so we can remain a lap dog of the US or a cash cow for Europe.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
On Sunday, after his stay in Britain, Obama will head on to a major industrial fair in Hanover, Germany, where he will give a more general speech on the challenges facing Europe.

Maybe Obama should concentrate on his own country.

He does just that though

Only yesterday he gave one of his on-line public address to the American people praising the free market system they have and how their global trading is important to their economy whilst saying how other markets drive down workers pay and hinder small business. Yet he says the UK is better off in the insular EU for the very reasons he wouldn’t be a part of it……what a tit! I don’t blame him for looking after number 1 and Americas interest above ours, but give us a break Obama, your view is nothing to do with OUR interest and ALL about your own country.
Lets get out and trade with the globe as well.

Hypocrite of the first class

If he sold any ounce of his countries sovereignty to an organisation like the EU,and gave away judicial powers as well like we have he would be gone before you could say "safety off"

I would tell him to skip visiting us,he is not welcome, jog on off to Germany(dont forget you are visiting Saudi as well) and let us know how well that murderer Merkel sleeps at night

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
THWACKKKK

England-v-Australia-5th-T-008.jpg

Sir Ian Botham today backs the campaign to leave the European Union, declaring that Britain should “stand proud” as he did as a cricketer.

Beefy is OUT and supports Brexit.......what more evidence do you need :smile:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's still only April and the increase n migrants making the sea crossing is up by 170%. Last week the uk coastguard fished two inanians in a novelty rubber dinghy out of the channel off Dover. Come June I anticipate utter bedlam which will increase the likelihood of an "out" vote.

Whether or not the UK stays the EU is beginning to unravel.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
It's called rank hypocrisy (well said Boris), Obama and the US wouldn't cede sovereignty and power to a third party, definitely not an institution like the EU! They won't even sign up to the International Criminal Court because it gives an external body power over US citizens. It is bizarre how little faith some people have in this country and it's people and are willing to swallow any old nonsense from foreign leaders or institutions just so we can remain a lap dog of the US or a cash cow for Europe.

Spot on. That's exactly as I see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here