Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I have just heard some chap on the news saying those in favour of a Brexit don’t understand it may take up to 2 years to negotiate our way fully out of The EU.
Im fairly sure most people realise an OUT will not be instantaneous, what this bloke fails to comprehend is when you cherish your freedom, democracy and sovereignty as much as the outers do, the length of time it will take to fully negotiate out is a price worth paying over and over. Think of it as one long promotion party until that final signature.

Big claim there.

Are you suggesting that those in the Remain camp don't cherish freedom, democracy and sovereignty? Is there some plan to stop UK government elections? Is Juncker planning on assassinating the Queen?

Shall we have an I'm more British than you face off between inners and outers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
Big claim there.

Are you suggesting that those in the Remain camp don't cherish freedom, democracy and sovereignty? Is there some plan to stop UK government elections? Is Juncker planning on assassinating the Queen?

Shall we have an I'm more British than you face off between inners and outers?

well you're more than happy to vote those same things away :dunce::dunce::dunce:
regards
DR

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
did i mention the NHS???
regards
DR

DAS REICH Twisting Post Checker: Das Reich (aka PPF) is now trying to deflect the post away from his claim that people are leaving the UK because of the problems we face with the EU by referencing the NHS due to its relativity to junior doctors.

VERDICT: posters should proceed with caution. Be aware that Das Reich will not enter into meaningful debate but instead just likes a constant fish. Expect a reply along the lines of "Is that it? Head in the ground" and some form of emoticon.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Because it is essential to our economic stability, prosperity and security ???

??? I'm puzzled by your comment - how is the EU stable, prosperous or secure? I'd suggest that its the exact opposite right now, and has been for some time.

Jan 30, 2008
DAS REICH Twisting Post Checker: Das Reich (aka PPF) is now trying to deflect the post away from his claim that people are leaving the UK because of the problems we face with the EU by referencing the NHS due to its relativity to junior doctors.

VERDICT: posters should proceed with caution. Be aware that Das Reich will not enter into meaningful debate but instead just likes a constant fish. Expect a reply along the lines of "Is that it? Head in the ground" and some form of emoticon.

i'm flattered by your infatuation ,:drool:
regards
DR

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yes i am
If you did cherish them you wouldnt vote to remain

And if you cherished them and the future prosperity of our country you'd vote in.

There we go. We simply cancel each other out don't we?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
As an observation, I was under the impression that there is a list of countries who do want to join the EU.

They seem to hold the opposite opinion to you guys. Does this mean they are collective 'dickheads' ? ???

I didn't suggest that anyone was a dickhead, I simply asked if you would join the EU as a new member today.

The countries who want to join the EU are the smaller, newer states - whereas of the bigger, original members such as Spain, Portugal, Greece and the UK, there is a movement in all those countries (and more for all I know) to leave the EU. Surely that speaks volumes??

I believe we will be better out of the EU than in it. Perhaps I have more confidence in the UK than others do?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
And if you cherished them and the future prosperity of our country you'd vote in.

There we go. We simply cancel each other out don't we?

maybe on your planet,not in the real world

think its the first time i have ever heard anyone say if you value sovereignty,democracy and freedom vote for The EU :laugh:

D

Deleted member 22389

This referendum is going to get nasty, I can feel it. There will be lots of rubbish dragged up in the papers about people in the attempt to sway voters.
If people are looking for facts forget it, just do your research online, look at news sources, you tube, you will get the truth here and you will see what an utter mess the EU really is.

Jan 30, 2008
i didn't suggest that anyone was a dickhead, i simply asked if you would join the eu as a new member today.

The countries who want to join the eu are the smaller, newer states - whereas of the bigger, original members such as spain, portugal, greece and the uk, there is a movement in all those countries (and more for all i know) to leave the eu. Surely that speaks volumes??

I believe we will be better out of the eu than in it. Perhaps i have more confidence in the uk than others do?

you're not alone :thumbsup:
regards
DR

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I didn't suggest that anyone was a dickhead, I simply asked if you would join the EU as a new member today.

The countries who want to join the EU are the smaller, newer states - whereas of the bigger, original members such as Spain, Portugal, Greece and the UK, there is a movement in all those countries (and more for all I know) to leave the EU. Surely that speaks volumes??

I believe we will be better out of the EU than in it. Perhaps I have more confidence in the UK than others do?
I know, the other poster I multiquoted you with used the term 'dickhead' to describe those wanting to join the EU now.

I also have come to the conclusion that I have more confidence in the UK to change the EU for the better from the inside than others do.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
maybe on your planet,not in the real world

think its the first time i have ever heard anyone say if you value sovereignty,democracy and freedom vote for The EU :laugh:

And I feel sad that you have fallen for the line that your freedom, sovereignty and democracy are under threat.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
BLOKES A COMPLETE NODDY
regards
DR

DAS REICH Character Checker: a sign that this poster is getting annoyed. He attempts to recruit other posters in an attempt to elicit a response.

VERDICT: expect more emoticons and short liners. Do not be surprised if this account turns out to be a bot.

Jan 30, 2008
DAS REICH Character Checker: a sign that this poster is getting annoyed. He attempts to recruit other posters in an attempt to elicit a response.

VERDICT: expect more emoticons and short liners. Do not be surprised if this account turns out to be a bot.

the gift that keeps on giving :rave:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here