Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
That was Mouldy Boots............. Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
This is a shock an Out voter praising a German, whatever next.

I am able " to tell the difference" thanks.
Where did I say you couldn;t yet again jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not been on this thread for a while.

I take it that the remain bunch have accepted it and are now going to start pulling together or they are going to immigrate. ???

I think all the leave voters are pulling on their own. :wanker:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It worked before didn't it? We have got Falmer now, haven't we, or is that just an internet myth?

I thought you would have been against Falmer Stadium, what with the planning consent being forced through by a distant authority against the democratic will of the local population.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I thought you would have been against Falmer Stadium, what with the planning consent being forced through by a distant authority against the democratic will of the local population.

wasnt there was a referendum on the stadium, won with overwhelming support?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A strange comment given that only a tiny part of the stadium is in Lewes and given that Lewes and Brighton are part of the same country.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
parliament doesnt need to vote on the exit
whats to vote on?
we are leaving.

demand a vote if you want on deciding if the exit plan meets approval.....if it doesnt meet with approval then back to the drawing board and more years of negotiations.......then another approval vote.....oops didnt agree with that either........more years of negotiations.......and guess what ......another approval vote.
How many decades do you want to draw the exit out to exactly

Time to leave
you lot can always propose rejoining again further down the line

Although a letter signed by 1000 lawyers which has recieved publicity today stating that primary legislation will be required which will require a vote by MPs.
Of course this may be a issue where there is minimal debate to reflect the referendum outcome but it does look as if legislation and a vote will be necessary

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A strange comment given that only a tiny part of the stadium is in Lewes and given that Lewes and Brighton are part of the same country.

Not even the stadium - it is only the car park that is in LDC's area.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Well, only a tiny part of E.U. Legislation we have was voted against by Britain, and Britain and the rest of the E.U. are in the same continent.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I believe the population of Falmer was mostly against it.

thats democracy for you, change your cohort and get a different view. thats why we try to take account or a broader view.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like Loathsome is throwing in the towel... Her back catalogue did not stand up to scrutiny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here