Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This is a shock an Out voter praising a German, whatever next

Why, you are so predictable. Why when i support a party and policy that supports CONTROLLED immigration, who has an ex leader who's WIFE is German, why would i have a problem......oh yeah, anybody that votes out is a racist...change the record.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not been on this thread for a while.

I take it that the remain bunch have accepted it and are now going to start pulling together or they are going to immigrate. ???
Assuming you mean emigrate rather than immigrate, are you asking if the remainers are now going to become leavers?

D

Deleted member 2719

What I can't understand is why May is such a favourite, considering she has been in the home office supposedly controlling immigration, in which she has failed miserably.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What I can't understand is why May is such a favourite, considering she has been in the home office supposedly controlling immigration, in which she has failed miserably.

Best of a (very) bad bunch syndrome............

.................... a bit like normal two party politics, really.

D

Deleted member 2719

Assuming you mean emigrate rather than immigrate, are you asking if the remainers are now going to become leavers?

Yep, beer is a wonderful product, hic, hic.

if they don't accept the vote then get out of the kitchen.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Why, you are so predictable. Why when i support a party and policy that supports CONTROLLED immigration, who has an ex leader who's WIFE is German, why would i have a problem......oh yeah, anybody that votes out is a racist...change the record.

Where have I stated that people who voted out are racist.

Why you are so predictable jumping to assumptions that are totally incorrect, time for you to change the record

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Where have I stated that people who voted out are racist.

Why you are so predictable jumping to assumptions that are totally incorrect, time for you to change the record

Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
This is a shock an Out voter praising a German, whatever next.

Squirm if you like, pretty obvious from your posts and insinuations what you are getting at.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You are so boring its tedious, but if someone is unable to tell the difference between immigrate and emigrate its not my fault

That was Mouldy Boots............. Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post

I am able " to tell the difference" thanks.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post

Squirm if you like, pretty obvious from your posts and insinuations what you are getting at.

No you are making assumptions that are not correct, but hey why worry we are where we are and we must all be confident of the future as any other view is not acceptable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here