Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
No everyone is aware that we are leaving the EU. However it seems that anyone who doesnt share your confidence of a rosy future is a whinger and should get in line woth your view or keep quiet.
Strange then a report today says that consumer confidence is at its lowest for 20 years.
No doubt you will say that this has nothing to do with the referendum when it surely does.

Using the good old straw man/ misrepresenting my argument is convenient but a bit underhand.

Everyone? Many people have argued the referendum isn't binding or we should ask the question again or we should have an election before exit to try and reverse the decision including some on this board.

Consumer confidence is bound to go down in times of uncertainty especially after months of predictions/arguments saying Brexit = economic disaster.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why don't you just blame the younger generation for the years of mistakes you've made, oh...

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I wonder how long the leavers apparent confidence will last as it becomes clear this is going to land Britain in a lot of hot water. A month, a year, a decade?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I wonder how long the leavers apparent confidence will last as it becomes clear this is going to land Britain in a lot of hot water. A month, a year, a decade?

Probably when we cannot afford the Chinese imports available in the massive opportunity of free trade with them.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

33 million people voted
what majority amount do you figure are too stupid to vote.....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
doubt you are
you like lies,bullcrap and false information.

shame you cant back it up
What false information is that? I'd like you to back that up if you can.

I backed everything I claimed up with figures and reasons it is stupid to leave the EU. And stupid to vote to leave the EU. You were too busy swearing, chasing people across the board to insult them and generally getting your knickers in a twist trying to have a pop at anyone that doesn't agree with every dumb word you type to actually read any response. I can imagine sweat beading on your head as you read an opposing view, looking flusterey around and yanking at your collar as you stare in disbelief at the screen that somebody dared disagree with you. Grow up, calm down.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
33 million people voted

including both sides, I would say a good 25%.
Ive heard people saying, they thought it would be a laugh to vote out.
Ive seen people saying .. i dunno, immigration I suppose.
Ive seen people say, oh, i didnt think brexit would win, and didnt think my vote would count.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I wonder how long some remainers apparent pessimism will last when it becomes clear that Britain can prosper as an independent nation free of the EU apron strings just like most other countries in the world. A month, a year , a decade?

:D

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I backed everything I claimed up with figures and reasons it is stupid to leave the EU. And stupid to vote to leave the EU. You were too busy swearing, chasing people across the board to insult them and generally getting your knickers in a twist trying to have a pop at anyone that doesn't agree with every dumb word you type to actually read any response. I can imagine sweat beading on your head as you read an opposing view, looking flusterey around and yanking at your collar as you stare in disbelief at the screen that somebody dared disagree with you. Grow up, calm down.

33 million people voted

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I wonder how long some remainers apparent pessimism will last when it becomes clear that Britain can prosper as an independent nation free of the EU apron strings just like most other countries in the world. A month, a year , a decade?

:D

When will it become clear and when will this prosperity start?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Its astonishing how people were drawn into this bullshit and still don't realise its a small minority of elite wealthy people causing all the issues our country faces, they must be laughing their faces off whilst us plebs argue and play the blame game. Pathetic really

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
33 million people voted

You're just plain weird now. Most people are too stupid to vote on such an important matter. I don't have the exact figure as is need to interview each individual, I do know that there are a lot of stupid people who voted because we are now leaving the EU. Which is stupid. If you're too stupid to understand what I'm saying then I can be of no further help to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here