Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Why did you vote out...? Shugs.. dunno. Immigration i suppose..

why did you vote out? shrugs...democracy was important

Leave-vs-Remain-podium-rankings-768x989.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The government thinks we are stupid. Cameron thinks we are stupid. Boris thinks we are stupid. Farage thinks we are stupid. And the recent result indicates we are pretty stupid. We have no leader, no opposition, no plan and all the people who made this happen have lit the fire and run away. Yet people still have faith that they will somehow make everything alright. Despite the fact that they have all ****ed off. With millions In their banks. That is stupid.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
We are still trading and will continue to do so... we still have full access to the single market and will most likely retain some access once negotiations are concluded. Probably best to judge the overall situation once we actually know what our new relationship is.

This is precisely what should have been explained, and planned for, prior to the vote. We are trading and will continue to do so because right now we're in the EU. There is no model which is as cost effective as our current arrangement. We are not going to save any money! This will cost us billions and has already cost us billions! It's just an incredible own-goal. We need full access to the single market (with services and finance) and everyone knows it. Full access means a fee, it also means free movement.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I've been saying for years that this country is utterly ripe for a democratic take over by a right wing government and that is exactly what is happening. And it was the public that voted it all in. Depressing.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As Hislop so rightly put it, even though we lost the vote the losers are still entitled to argue their point are they not? When a government is voted in the opposition don't just accept it and shut up for five years.

Has anyone said the losers aren't allowed to argue their point? It's just a shame arguing the point includes incessant whining, wallowing in self pity/negativity and not recognising the reality that we are leaving the EU.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The government thinks we are stupid. Cameron thinks we are stupid. Boris thinks we are stupid. Farage thinks we are stupid. And the recent result indicates we are pretty stupid. We have no leader, no opposition, no plan and all the people who made this happen have lit the fire and run away. Yet people still have faith that they will somehow make everything alright. Despite the fact that they have all ****ed off. With millions In their banks. That is stupid.

you think most of the voting public are stupid,so many millions voted in this referendum......all the same to you i think you are the stupid one

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
not the voting public

are you saying the voters are stupid?

What I'm saying is Britain has one of the worst literacy levels in the developed world with about 9 million people aged between 16 and 65 who struggle with basic maths and writing. Obviously I'm not suggesting they all voted leave but my point is that YES some people are stupid.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
This is precisely what should have been explained, and planned for, prior to the vote. We are trading and will continue to do so because right now we're in the EU. There is no model which is as cost effective as our current arrangement. We are not going to save any money! This will cost us billions and has already cost us billions! It's just an incredible own-goal. We need full access to the single market (with services and finance) and everyone knows it. Full access means a fee, it also means free movement.

Calm yourself. As much as I would like to endlessly rehash the referendum arguments we are now in a transition period where some patience and calm reflection is needed.

:angel:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
you think most of the voting public are stupid,so many millions voted in this referendum......all the same to you i think you are the stupid one

I think the really stupid ones are the 12+ million who didn't use their vote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here