Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Really!? Really?! This is funding that is used for regeneration projects, training to get people back to work, funding for new business, funding for projects that employ people. Funding for women's shelters, funding to educate people on safe sex, funding to teach poorly educated parents how to keep their children safe from neglect and a use.

Yes. People really are too stupid to vote on matters like this. Shocking ignorance, shocking.

Wales benefits from being part of the European Union by about £79 per person each year, a new study has claimed, sure that will make all the difference.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Its astonishing how people were drawn into this bullshit and still don't realise its a small minority of elite wealthy people causing all the issues our country faces, they must be laughing their faces off whilst us plebs argue and play the blame game. Pathetic really

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

why do you care......you cant even be bothered to vote......your opinion is worthless

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I wonder how long some remainers apparent pessimism will last when it becomes clear that Britain can prosper as an independent nation free of the EU apron strings just like most other countries in the world. A month, a year , a decade?

:D

It will probably take longer than a decade before we see much sign of "independence" delivering any upside. The EU apron strings represent the biggest single market in the world, and we have voted to get out. The process of extricating ourselves will take many, many years - with uncertainty at every corner. Meanwhile, the type of trade deals we will do with the rest of the world will either be de-minimis, or will allow significant in-ward competition (the quid-pro-quo), which a lot of UK business is unprepared for.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
why do you care......you cant even be bothered to vote......your opinion is worthless
Opinions are like arsseholes, everyone's got one.

Oh and you're an arssehole.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Wales benefits from being part of the European Union by about £79 per person each year, a new study has claimed, sure that will make all the difference.

You seriously can't be this stupid? That isn't an individual allowance, that money is used for social and economic projects. Of course it's not going to be a huge amount per individual. It is used to generate income and create training and job opportunities.

So far nobody has shown me any reason not to think leave voters are daft as cabbage.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So because I couldn't decide out of two groups of lying c***s which one I preferred, my opinion doesn't matter?
Congratulations, you're a moron.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You're just plain weird now. Most people are too stupid to vote on such an important matter. I don't have the exact figure as is need to interview each individual, I do know that there are a lot of stupid people who voted because we are now leaving the EU. Which is stupid. If you're too stupid to understand what I'm saying then I can be of no further help to you.

33 million people voted
what majority amount do you figure are too stupid to vote.....

can i take 32 million as your figure then of people too stupid to vote,since you are now suddenly unsure

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
When will it become clear and when will this prosperity start?

Despite all the knock about point scoring rubbish on this thread I would have thought any sensible person would agree it will probably take years to make a considered assessment of the +/- of Brexit. My only prediction is the short term instability will settle down and the economic fallout won't be nearly as bad as many are suggesting.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
You seriously can't be this stupid? That isn't an individual allowance, that money is used for social and economic projects. Of course it's not going to be a huge amount per individual. It is used to generate income and create training and job opportunities.

So far nobody has shown me any reason not to think leave voters are daft as cabbage.

Never said it was a personal allowance but the money quoted does not go far with all the regeneration projects, training to get people back to work, funding for new business, funding for projects that employ people. Funding for women's shelters, funding to educate people on safe sex, funding to teach poorly educated parents how to keep their children safe from neglect and a use. that you Quoted.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Despite all the knock about point scoring rubbish on this thread I would have thought any sensible person would agree it will probably take years to make a considered assessment of the +/- of Brexit. My only prediction is the short term instability will settle down and the economic fallout won't be nearly as bad as many are suggesting.

Would have been nice to have figured all this out before the referendum though eh? Just in case the unthinkable happened.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Never said it was a personal allowance but the money quoted does not go far with all the regeneration projects, training to get people back to work, funding for new business, funding for projects that employ people. Funding for women's shelters, funding to educate people on safe sex, funding to teach poorly educated parents how to keep their children safe from neglect and a use. that you Quoted.

Actually it goes a very long way. Do your research, someone even posted a breakdown from CNN about how it has helped one particular area.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So because I couldn't decide out of two groups of lying c***s which one I preferred, my opinion doesn't matter?
Congratulations, you're a moron.

nice try
you had no intention of deciding,you made that clear

you already decided voting was pointless so yes your opinion on the referendum or its consequences will always be irrelevant

actions have consequences

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It will probably take longer than a decade before we see much sign of "independence" delivering any upside. The EU apron strings represent the biggest single market in the world, and we have voted to get out. The process of extricating ourselves will take many, many years - with uncertainty at every corner. Meanwhile, the type of trade deals we will do with the rest of the world will either be de-minimis, or will allow significant in-ward competition (the quid-pro-quo), which a lot of UK business is unprepared for.

Probably/possibly or you could be completely wrong as could I.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
33 million people voted
what majority amount do you figure are too stupid to vote.....

can i take 32 million as your figure then of people too stupid to vote,since you are now suddenly unsure

You can do what you like mate.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Has anyone said the losers aren't allowed to argue their point? It's just a shame arguing the point includes incessant whining, wallowing in self pity/negativity and not recognising the reality that we are leaving the EU.

Sounds to me just like the criticisms of Remainers before the Referendum - then, we were accused of scare-mongering when we pointed out the economic consequences. Now, we're accused of wallowing in self-pity! It's interesting that even leaders on the Brexit side are now championing economic policies which are only necessary to try to deal with the massive negative impact of Vote Leave. These policies will increase inflation, ruin many people's pensions, (further) transfer wealth from the poor to the rich, and store up yet more huge debts for our children and their children to repay. All the benefits (in terms of our national finances) created by 5 years of austerity will be reversed at a stroke. It is complete and utter economic madness. Unfortunately, as I've said many times on here (apologies!) - it is the poor and disadvantaged who will suffer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here