Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It's an unprecedented situation, but don't worry, there's no need to be concerned.......................

Cl9-XQkWAAARsWH.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
With Sterling starting in the Euros,no wonder many Remainers are even more confused than normal.Just collected my winnings from the vote-time to buy some more Euros :D

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's an unprecedented situation, but don't worry, there's no need to be concerned.......................

View attachment 76147

Its good to see Britain still has influence in the world. Great outlook for housing market, some housebuilders have halved in value since Thursday

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I think someone should have mentioned this to a fair few leavers voters cos the majority I've spoken to think it was all about reducing, if not stopping completely, immigration.

I never heard one person from the leave campaign propose to stop immigration completely
I dont know a single leave voter that wanted or now wants to stop immigration completely

ive heard plenty of remainers saying leavers wanted to and want to now stop immigration completely.
inventing things and putting false words in peoples mouths doesnt make you right.

the simple fact is the remain camp were completely out of touch with peoples feelings on the immigration issue,this was part of their downfall.
It seems post referendum they are still out of touch and simply dont get it

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
To all those who think there were no racist or xenophobic voters, voting leave last Thursday.
My wife overheard a conversation between three old ladies today, two of whom were complaining to the other because their taxi driver was an Asian, who " could hardly speak English" Never mind said old girl number three" he won't be here for long"
No, came the reply" and I'm glad the Poles have got to go ,as well, I don't like Poles"
All three voted out on Thursday, I know because they took great delight in telling me on Friday

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I never heard one person from the leave campaign propose to stop immigration completely
I dont know a single leave voter that wanted or now wants to stop immigration completely

ive heard plenty of remainers saying leavers wanted to and want to now stop immigration completely.
inventing things and putting false words in peoples mouths doesnt make you right.

the simple fact is the remain camp were completely out of touch with peoples feelings on the immigration issue,this was part of their downfall.
It seems post referendum they are still out of touch and simply dont get it

Have you not seen the vox pops on any number of news programmes where ordinary members of the public when interviewed have said they voted to stop immigration?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Lovely "stable" markets today - FTSE 250 down 7.0%, EURO STOXX 50 down 2.9%, GBP falls (as per Nicko above) against USD. If Boris is going to just make things up, he should stick to things that cannot be proved one way or the other.....

The FTSE 100 has fallen to the level it was at 12 days ago.
The FTSE 250 has fallen to the level it was at 20 months ago.

It's a bit rocky but it's not Armageddon.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury

My point wasn't to complain about the markets, but to complain about someone making ridiculous, baseless claims - it's not Armageddon, as you say, but it's far from stable. I just wish the man would be honest....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As with general elections, you simply put a cross in a box. You don't get to choose which of the policies that are put forward you agree with and which you don't. By voting for BREXIT you implicitly endorse the BREXIT team's policies.

They have policies?.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The FTSE 100 is very global, foreign earnings are actually better as is GBP tanking. FTSE 250 much more UK and reflects our economy, its not armageddon yet but you don't too many more days like the last two. There will be bargains if you hold your nerve

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
To all those who think there were no racist or xenophobic voters, voting leave last Thursday.
My wife overheard a conversation between three old ladies today, two of whom were complaining to the other because their taxi driver was an Asian, who " could hardly speak English" Never mind said old girl number three" he won't be here for long"
No, came the reply" and I'm glad the Poles have got to go ,as well, I don't like Poles"
All three voted out on Thursday, I know because they took great delight in telling me on Friday

twat.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here