Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I already said, because the white population is decreasing by about 4% every decade. This is because the birth rate is below replenishable levels and non natives are outbreeding us, mainly because that’s their culture and it used to be ours. That 4% is probably going to get bigger and bigger unless those trends change.

If you look at the cites and towns that are minority white, that’s what’s going to happen to the whole country over time. If you think that’s okay, then fair enough, but I think you might want to look at the consequences of that.

I think we should be talking about this now before real problems start to arise in say 15-20 years.

I am trying to work out what the real problems that might start to arise in 15-20 years might be if white skin is rarer than it is today? Is it vitamin D deficiency in the population that is worrying you?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
It is disgraceful, the same as any gang rape of young girls, or even the rape of any woman, carried out by any race, religion or creed, as is the discrimination against a person for the colour of their skin, religion , creed. I consider a lot of what Islam preaches to be superstitious mumbo jumbo, as is religion according to the Roman Catholic Church, Protestantism, and pretty much every other religion.
To only object to the subjugation of women by one particular religion that, by coincidence, just happens to to have a vast majority of non white believers makes me suspicious of Yaxley Lennon, convicted woman beaters, agenda.

Just out of interest, do you call Elton John and David Bowie by their real names?

Enough with the lies, eh?

Have you ever even listened to what Tommy Robinson has to say? What he has to say is totally valid and in no way hateful. Or maybe you just think it’s all nasty lies.
https://youtu.be/_YQ94jFg_4A

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Why are you continually diverting to Labour on a Brexit thread when the reason Labour lost is their confused Brexit policy and Corbyn, a leaver, is about to retire? You should be singing the praises of your achievement from the rooftops. Instead it's tedious whataboutism. It's almost like you need to deflect to the past because you recognise the future will probably be a pile of shit.

I'm not continually diverting to Labour on a Brexit thread I made one post pointing out vegster is a tad hypocritical (also apparently a bit of a snowflake) and responded to someone who didn't think Labour had an antisemitism problem .. not that it matters as anyone can post anything they want on this thread. No idea why this article springs to mind ..

But lecturing has become the Remainers’ default setting. To be fair, few are foolish – or honest – enough to go as far as Christian in openly expressing the hope people who voted for Brexit will die soon. But his cartoonish outpourings expose a deeper reality.

The Remainers have transitioned from fearing Brexit to actively hoping Brexit will indeed prove the catalyst for national catastrophe. Their entire world view is predicated on Brexit’s failure.

The economy has to slump, then crash. The NHS and other vital public services have to collapse. Britain has to be isolated, then shunned, by the global community.

These are no longer things that fill Remainers with trepidation, but with longing. They absolutely have to be proved right. And the only way they can be proved right is through Brexit Armageddon. Because if Brexit works, the world as they know it vanishes around them.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I'm not continually diverting to Labour on a Brexit thread I made one post pointing out vegster is a tad hypocritical (also apparently a bit of a snowflake) and responded to someone who didn't think Labour had an antisemitism problem .. not that it matters as anyone can post anything they want on this thread. No idea why this article springs to mind ..

But lecturing has become the Remainers’ default setting. To be fair, few are foolish – or honest – enough to go as far as Christian in openly expressing the hope people who voted for Brexit will die soon. But his cartoonish outpourings expose a deeper reality.

The Remainers have transitioned from fearing Brexit to actively hoping Brexit will indeed prove the catalyst for national catastrophe. Their entire world view is predicated on Brexit’s failure.

The economy has to slump, then crash. The NHS and other vital public services have to collapse. Britain has to be isolated, then shunned, by the global community.

These are no longer things that fill Remainers with trepidation, but with longing. They absolutely have to be proved right. And the only way they can be proved right is through Brexit Armageddon. Because if Brexit works, the world as they know it vanishes around them.

Yeah, we want catastrophe, which is why we were so keen for a no deal Brexit to happen.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I am trying to work out what the real problems that might start to arise in 15-20 years might be if white skin is rarer than it is today? Is it vitamin D deficiency in the population that is worrying you?

You don’t see a large number of people wanting Sharia Law a threat to the British way of life?

You wouldn’t care if in 2044 white people were the minority? You wouldn’t feel that our national identity and culture had been taken away?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I already said, because the white population is decreasing by about 4% every decade. This is because the birth rate is below replenishable levels and non natives are outbreeding us, mainly because that’s their culture and it used to be ours. That 4% is probably going to get bigger and bigger unless those trends change.

If you look at the cites and towns that are minority white, that’s what’s going to happen to the whole country over time. If you think that’s okay, then fair enough, but I think you might want to look at the consequences of that.

I think we should be talking about this now before real problems start to arise in say 15-20 years.

I've always thought there's a bit of a contradiction in championing multicultarism and diversity if everywhere ends up looking exactly the same ???

Jan 30, 2008
Just out of interest, do you call Elton John and David Bowie by their real names?

Have you ever even listened to what Tommy Robinson has to say? What he has to say is totally valid and in no way hatful. Or maybe you just think it’s all nasty lies.

wasting you time with these liberal day dreamer types on here :wink:
regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
You don’t see a large number of people wanting Sharia Law a threat to the British way of life?

You wouldn’t care if in 2044 white people were the minority? You wouldn’t feel that our national identity and culture had been taken away?
it doesn't affect people in Brighton and Hove , why would they care :wink:
regards
DF

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

If it was maybe 52% of people that wanted Sharia law, I guess I would just have to live with it, however bad an idea I thought it was. As said previously, skin colour is irrelevant for me.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I've always thought there's a bit of a contradiction in championing multicultarism and diversity if everywhere ends up looking exactly the same ???

Funny how they only really push this in the west. You don’t see people having a go at Japan for keeping it Japanese.

Nope, it’s us that don’t deserve our own country, everybody else is allowed one.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Can you provide any genuine corroborative evidence of your figures. As far as I can see, only Luton, Leicester, and Slough have a non British white majority, although white British are still the largest overall percentage in each, just not in the majority. If you add other ‘white’ nationalities, White is still the majority in each case.

According to the 2011 Census, the total population of England and Wales was 56.1 million, and 86.0% of the population was White
people from Asian ethnic groups made up the second largest percentage of the population (at 7.5%), followed by Black ethnic groups (at 3.3%), Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups (at 2.2%) and Other ethnic groups (at 1.0%)
among the specific ethnic groups, people from the White British ethnic group made up the largest percentage of the population (at 80.5%), followed by Other White (4.4%) and Indian (2.5%)
from 2001 to 2011, the percentage of the population of England and Wales that was White British decreased from 87.4% to 80.5%, while the Other White group saw the largest increase in their share of the population, from 2.6% to 4.4%
the percentage of the population from a Black African background doubled from 0.9% in 2001 to 1.8% in 2011

I think it’s going to be a long long time before we become Britainistan.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Once people become wealthier they stop breeding. Typical white working class families in the early 20th century were massive. My granny had 10 brothers and sisters - this is in Hove. Then my family got richer....

The poor have little leverage.

The 'other' will either become middle class with small families, or they will live in relative ignorance, doing menial work for the rest of us.

Thus, as it was and always shall be.

The only people whose nose may be put out of joint by 'the other' are the poor white underclass. However they don't.....make much effort to....count, frankly. Yaxley-Lennon is not a member of this demographic - he simply uses it, as does Nigel, to pursue his own agenda.

If you feel under threat I suggest you work harder and get richer, like the rest of us.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
If it was maybe 52% of people that wanted Sharia law, I guess I would just have to live with it, however bad an idea I thought it was. As said previously, skin colour is irrelevant for me.

Yep, roll over and get your belly tickled like a good boy and then you won’t be allowed diversity.

Skin colour may be irrelevant to you, but it isn’t to the majority of them, I’m afraid.

Jan 30, 2008
Can you provide any genuine corroborative evidence of your figures. As far as I can see, only Luton, Leicester, and Slough have a non British white majority, although white British are still the largest overall percentage in each, just not in the majority. If you add other ‘white’ nationalities, White is still the majority in each case.

According to the 2011 Census, the total population of England and Wales was 56.1 million, and 86.0% of the population was White
people from Asian ethnic groups made up the second largest percentage of the population (at 7.5%), followed by Black ethnic groups (at 3.3%), Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups (at 2.2%) and Other ethnic groups (at 1.0%)
among the specific ethnic groups, people from the White British ethnic group made up the largest percentage of the population (at 80.5%), followed by Other White (4.4%) and Indian (2.5%)
from 2001 to 2011, the percentage of the population of England and Wales that was White British decreased from 87.4% to 80.5%, while the Other White group saw the largest increase in their share of the population, from 2.6% to 4.4%
the percentage of the population from a Black African background doubled from 0.9% in 2001 to 1.8% in 2011

I think it’s going to be a long long time before we become Britainistan.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/370013/White-Britons-are-now-a-minority-in-4-towns-and-cities
This was in 2013 ,do you think the figures have decreased in 2020 ?
regards
DF

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Have you ever even listened to what Tommy Robinson has to say? What he has to say is totally valid and in no way hateful. Or maybe you just think it’s all nasty lies.

Neither Elton John or David Bowie changed their names for nefarious reasons, dear old Stephen Yaxley Lennon did . A convicted fraudster, woman beater, who tried to enter the USA using another persons passport, he decided to change his name to that of a convicted football hooligan that he hero worshipped, Tommy Robinson a member of Luton Towns firm, MIGs .
What lies?

Jan 30, 2008
Once people become wealthier they stop breeding. Typical white working class families in the early 20th century were massive. My granny had 10 brothers and sisters - this is in Hove. Then my family got richer....

The poor have little leverage.

The 'other' will either become middle class with small families, or they will live in relative ignorance, doing menial work for the rest of us.

Thus, as it was and always shall be.

The only people whose nose may be put out of joint by 'the other' are the poor white underclass. However they don't.....make much effort to....count, frankly. Yaxley-Lennon is not a member of this demographic - he simply uses it, as does Nigel, to pursue his own agenda.

If you feel under threat I suggest you work harder and get richer, like the rest of us.
typical arrogant /pompous reply from poor old H, life's been good to him in Faversham
regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here