Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Brilliant, another stupid twunt who doesn't follow the news or know how to use a search engine. I even provided a link in my initial post that mentioned specific allegations of antisemitism.

Perhaps you should contact the EHRC and tell them there are no cases of antisemitism it's all just a silly overblown argument about definitions. Tell Luciana Berger the poor dear didn't really need Police protection at the Labour Party conference or need to quit the party and inform the Labour Party that they made a terrible mistake in expelling 45 members over antisemitism in 2019.

If you read more carefully you would notice that I didn't say it was all about definitions, just that that is where the allegations begin.

You would also know that Luciana Berger did not require Police protection at the Labour Party conference, she had it for coming to and going from conference as she had received a number of death threats from Neo Nazis.

I suspect the expulsions from Labour were well warranted, but I have no idea what the circumstances of any of the cases are.

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
20-44-24-83102217_2396014427375219_2510969182686806016_n.png

Jan 30, 2008
Oh the BBC it must be true :lolol: The same BBC who was quoted that several hundred Brexiters turned up at Parliament square ?

I'm sad you cannot move on with your life like most of the UK. You might convince simpletons like Watford O and Dribble etc with this nonsense but the majority are seeing through all this crap. Over 400 jobs gone at the BBC and viewing figures continue to fall. BBC is old news.

Pour yourself a beer and unwind. Move on.

unwind ?, i'm waiting for the next fanny fart /love puff from one of them , shouldn't be to long :wink:
regards
DF

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What’s that then?

I’m sure you’ll be happy when white people are a minority in this country in the latter part of this century. :smile:

Do not give a shit what skin tone anyone has, why would I?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
But why do you think it is going to happen in this country?

I already said, because the white population is decreasing by about 4% every decade. This is because the birth rate is below replenishable levels and non natives are outbreeding us, mainly because that’s their culture and it used to be ours. That 4% is probably going to get bigger and bigger unless those trends change.

If you look at the cites and towns that are minority white, that’s what’s going to happen to the whole country over time. If you think that’s okay, then fair enough, but I think you might want to look at the consequences of that.

I think we should be talking about this now before real problems start to arise in say 15-20 years.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
how about some muslim women living in the dark ages, any comment on that ???
regards
DF

It is disgraceful, the same as any gang rape of young girls, or even the rape of any woman, carried out by any race, religion or creed, as is the discrimination against a person for the colour of their skin, religion , creed. I consider a lot of what Islam preaches to be superstitious mumbo jumbo, as is religion according to the Roman Catholic Church, Protestantism, and pretty much every other religion.
To only object to the subjugation of women by one particular religion that, by coincidence, just happens to to have a vast majority of non white believers makes me suspicious of Yaxley Lennon, convicted woman beaters, agenda.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see old Droopy is back. I hope he's keeping you entertained with his wisdom and insight. :lolol:

Meantime, has he had the courage to reveal his convictions? ??? I thought not. Gutless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here