Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
The fact you somehow seem to think caucasians in the UK are going to be ethnically (I'll spell it right as you can't) cleansed shows that this subject is more of a listening exercise for you.

The fact that you had to point out a spelling mistake I made when I was writing too fast and make out as if I couldn’t spell shows you are a prick. :smile: Sorry professor.

The white population is going down by about 4% every decade, the rate of that is going to increase because of the birth rates.

But that obviously doesn’t matter to you anyway. Somehow I think you’d think differently if the BBC did a big report on how whites are outbreeding the natives in a African country.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The fact that you had to point out a spelling mistake I made when I was writing too fast and make out as if I couldn’t spell shows you are a prick. :smile: Sorry professor.

The white population is going down by about 4% every decade, the rate of that is going to increase because of the birth rates.

But that obviously doesn’t matter to you anyway. Somehow I think you’d think differently if the BBC did a big report on how whites are outbreeding the natives in a African country.

Not a prick, but someone who uses words for a living so i see it everywhere :wink:

And no I wouldn't think differently, unless there was some nefarious backstory to it. People are people, the colour of their skin doesn't make any difference to me ???

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's a little strange because I would have thought an ardent Unionist and Brexiteer such as yourself, posting on a thread all about Brexit would have been totally focused on what the new Border between Northern Ireland and the rest of Britain is going to look like and operate, without stitching up Unionists like yourself completely ?

You know, maybe making sure that the promises of no new processes or documentation, that Boris ('send them to me and I will bin them') Johnson claimed throughout his election campaign to get your (and other unionists) vote, is realised.

But all you seem to be interested in is post after post of insults and whataboutism about some other poster's views on the retiring leader of a political party who will be in the wilderness for the next 5 years.

I really can't imagine why that would be ???
It is bizarre. Posts discussing the implementation of Brexit policy that will improve the country and posts celebrating the brave new world we are about to experience are conspicuous by their absence in this thread.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It is bizarre. Posts discussing the implementation of Brexit policy that will improve the country and posts celebrating the brave new world we are about to experience are conspicuous by their absence in this thread.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

No, not at all... We are free ! Free for Johnson to level up the inequality between North and South that the EU conspicuously allowed us to do if we wanted to anyway.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Not a prick, but someone who uses words for a living so i see it everywhere :wink:

And no I wouldn't think differently, unless there was some nefarious backstory to it. People are people, the colour of their skin doesn't make any difference to me ???

Yes, I feel the same, but I wouldn’t want any race of humans to go extinct, just how I don’t want any species of animal to go extinct.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Brilliant, another stupid twunt who doesn't follow the news or know how to use a search engine. I even provided a link in my initial post that mentioned specific allegations of antisemitism.

Perhaps you should contact the EHRC and tell them there are no cases of antisemitism it's all just a silly overblown argument about definitions. Tell Luciana Berger the poor dear didn't really need Police protection at the Labour Party conference or need to quit the party and inform the Labour Party that they made a terrible mistake in expelling 45 members over antisemitism in 2019.

Why are you continually diverting to Labour on a Brexit thread when the reason Labour lost is their confused Brexit policy and Corbyn, a leaver, is about to retire? You should be singing the praises of your achievement from the rooftops. Instead it's tedious whataboutism. It's almost like you need to deflect to the past because you recognise the future will probably be a pile of shit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Why are you continually diverting to Labour on a Brexit thread when the reason Labour lost is their confused Brexit policy and Corbyn, a leaver, is about to retire? You should be singing the praises of your achievement from the rooftops. Instead it's tedious whataboutism. It's almost like you need to deflect to the past because you recognise the future will probably be a pile of shit.

Put him on " Ignore", he has been on my ignore list for a couple of years now and it works a treat.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
One species - Homo Sapiens.

But there used to be other hominids, but they died out, I think that’s a shame. Some of them did breed with our ancestors though.

I like it that we have different races, would be boring if we all looked the same.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yes, I feel the same, but I wouldn’t want any race of humans to go extinct, just how I don’t want any species of animal to go extinct.

But why do you think it is going to happen in this country?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here