Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Can you provide any genuine corroborative evidence of your figures. As far as I can see, only Luton, Leicester, and Slough have a non British white majority, although white British are still the largest overall percentage in each, just not in the majority. If you add other ‘white’ nationalities, White is still the majority in each case.

According to the 2011 Census, the total population of England and Wales was 56.1 million, and 86.0% of the population was White
people from Asian ethnic groups made up the second largest percentage of the population (at 7.5%), followed by Black ethnic groups (at 3.3%), Mixed/Multiple ethnic groups (at 2.2%) and Other ethnic groups (at 1.0%)
among the specific ethnic groups, people from the White British ethnic group made up the largest percentage of the population (at 80.5%), followed by Other White (4.4%) and Indian (2.5%)
from 2001 to 2011, the percentage of the population of England and Wales that was White British decreased from 87.4% to 80.5%, while the Other White group saw the largest increase in their share of the population, from 2.6% to 4.4%
the percentage of the population from a Black African background doubled from 0.9% in 2001 to 1.8% in 2011

I think it’s going to be a long long time before we become Britainistan.

Sure the figures were on some videos I posted before. How about we wait for the next census and compare?

A long long time isn’t long enough.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Sure the figures were on some videos I posted before. How about we wait for the next census and compare?

A long long time isn’t long enough.

So, it’s all just the usual racist, right wing bollox, same as always from people with your views. One thing does puzzle me, do you genuinely believe this crap, or do you just post it to further your xenophobic, fascistic agenda, and hope posters not as intelligent as the majority of us, believe you?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Yep, roll over and get your belly tickled like a good boy and then you won’t be allowed diversity.

Skin colour may be irrelevant to you, but it isn’t to the majority of them, I’m afraid.

Rolling over is what you might do if you feel threatened, I don't, so I won't. You have no idea about "them"

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Neither Elton John or David Bowie changed their names for nefarious reasons, dear old Stephen Yaxley Lennon did . A convicted fraudster, woman beater, who tried to enter the USA using another persons passport, he decided to change his name to that of a convicted football hooligan that he hero worshipped, Tommy Robinson a member of Luton Towns firm, MIGs .
What lies?

What lies? Pretty much everything you’ve said. If you watched his content, you would’ve known.

He was in a firm? Oh well. He also fought against the National Front.

Oh, he’s also got a free speech award for journalism :D

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
So, it’s all just the usual racist, right wing bollox, same as always from people with your views. One thing does puzzle me, do you genuinely believe this crap, or do you just post it to further your xenophobic, fascistic agenda, and hope posters not as intelligent as the majority of us, believe you?

You make me laugh.

I don’t see anything I say or do as racist or xenophobic. I’m trying to preserve my country for the future.

Fascist? I don’t try to stop people expressing their views, that’s Antifa’s job.

Yes, I believe what I post. If what I post isn’t true, then I’ll be really happy.

I can assure you I am not racist. You’re going to have to back that up if you say it again, it’s a very serious claim.

If I proposed that 1000’s of white people go to Ethiopia and outbreed them with the view to eventually take over, I think that would be racist.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Rolling over is what you might do if you feel threatened, I don't, so I won't. You have no idea about "them"

Yeah, because you wouldn’t feel threatened by Sharia Law obviously and the fact that you would have adopt a new religion.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah, because you wouldn’t feel threatened by Sharia Law obviously and the fact that you would have adopt a new religion.

So you think that either people who follow Sharia Law will somehow enforce this on society, or they will reach positions of power and somehow force it that way?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What lies? Pretty much everything you’ve said. If you watched his content, you would’ve known.

He was in a firm? Oh well. He also fought against the National Front.

Oh, he’s also got a free speech award for journalism :D

Yaxley Lennon convictions.

2005, Assault 12 months stir.
2005, Resisting arrest,occasioning abh, 3 months to run concurrently
2010, Assault on a Police Officer
2011, £3000 fine in Zurich,
2011, Assault at an EDL rally
2011, Football hooliganism
2013, Using someone else’s passport, 10 months chokey,
2014, Mortgage fraud, 18 months porridge
2017, Contempt of Court, 3 months suspended,
2018, Contempt of Court, 13 months inside.

My daughters boyfriend knows him from Luton, on an FA Cup away game in Newcastle, he tried to recruit a ‘firm’ to have a go at the Geordies, he got told to **** off.
True story.

I forgot to add , the first assault was for attacking his girlfriend.

Jan 30, 2008

yep you keep on flattering yourself , i'd suggest you're thick :wink:
regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Yaxley Lennon convictions.

2005, Assault 12 months stir.
2005, Resisting arrest,occasioning abh, 3 months to run concurrently
2010, Assault on a Police Officer
2011, £3000 fine in Zurich,
2011, Assault at an EDL rally
2011, Football hooliganism
2013, Using someone else’s passport, 10 months chokey,
2014, Mortgage fraud, 18 months porridge
2017, Contempt of Court, 3 months suspended,
2018, Contempt of Court, 13 months inside.

My daughters boyfriend knows him from Luton, on an FA Cup away game in Newcastle, he tried to recruit a ‘firm’ to have a go at the Geordies, he got told to **** off.
True story.
Comedy gold
regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yep, roll over and get your belly tickled like a good boy and then you won’t be allowed diversity.

Skin colour may be irrelevant to you, but it isn’t to the majority of them, I’m afraid.

Not everyone who comes from the Middle East is Muslim. I know a couple of Iranian families, who came here, who are Christian, so would be against Sharia Law.

Unfortunately people who think simply in terms of them and us, seem unable to make a distinction.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
So you think that either people who follow Sharia Law will somehow enforce this on society, or they will reach positions of power and somehow force it that way?

Yes, the second bit. They’d have enough votes eventually, unless there’s some culture change.

Jan 30, 2008
Not everyone who comes from the Middle East is Muslim. I know a couple of Iranian families, who came here, who are Christian, so would be against Sharia Law.

Unfortunately people who think simply in terms of them and us, seem unable to make a distinction.

Evening, have you recovered from your hang over from friday night ...........WAS SOME PARTY :D
regards
DF

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

It's funny, but I find it's often the same people that fear Sharia law is going to be forced upon them, that are also fond of the death penalty and think cutting a thief's hand off is a good idea.

Sharia law is not going to be enforced on anyone in the UK, it is a paranoid delusion of people who watch too many videos from Tommy Robinson and his ilk.

You do know that not all brown people are Muslims don't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here