Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Yaxley Lennon convictions.

2005, Assault 12 months stir.
2005, Resisting arrest,occasioning abh, 3 months to run concurrently
2010, Assault on a Police Officer
2011, £3000 fine in Zurich,
2011, Assault at an EDL rally
2011, Football hooliganism
2013, Using someone else’s passport, 10 months chokey,
2014, Mortgage fraud, 18 months porridge
2017, Contempt of Court, 3 months suspended,
2018, Contempt of Court, 13 months inside.

My daughters boyfriend knows him from Luton, on an FA Cup away game in Newcastle, he tried to recruit a ‘firm’ to have a go at the Geordies, he got told to **** off.
True story.

I forgot to add , the first assault was for attacking his girlfriend.

:lol: ok mate. Maybe you ask him about it all and I’m sure he’ll see and correct you.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Not everyone who comes from the Middle East is Muslim. I know a couple of Iranian families, who came here, who are Christian, so would be against Sharia Law.

Unfortunately people who think simply in terms of them and us, seem unable to make a distinction.

I know that, my best mate is an Iranian Christian and we’ve talked about this stuff quite abit. He knows what happens when Muslims get into power.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
It's funny, but I find it's often the same people that fear Sharia law is going to be forced upon them, that are also fond of the death penalty and think cutting a thief's hand off is a good idea.

Sharia law is not going to be enforced on anyone in the UK, it is a paranoid delusion of people who watch too many videos from Tommy Robinson and his ilk.

You do know that not all brown people are Muslims don't you?

:ffsparr:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
If it was maybe 52% of people that wanted Sharia law, I guess I would just have to live with it, however bad an idea I thought it was. As said previously, skin colour is irrelevant for me.

Yep, roll over and get your belly tickled like a good boy and then you won’t be allowed diversity.

Skin colour may be irrelevant to you, but it isn’t to the majority of them, I’m afraid.

So, you are saying that if 52% of the population vote for something, the 48% don't have to roll over and take it?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
He knows what happens when Muslims get into power.

And what happens?

The current major of London is a practising Muslim, why hasn't he brought this in?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Therefore you cannot make skin colour the criteria.

There’s no criteria, I don’t think white people should be the minority in this country, just the same as my friend not wanting white people to be the majority in his native country. The Sharia Law thing is something else.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And what happens?

The current major of London is a practising Muslim, why hasn't he brought this in?

The rape gangs were prosecuted by a Muslim, Chief Crown prosecutor Nazir Afzal. He got them sent down.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There’s no criteria, I don’t think white people should be the minority in this country, just the same as my friend not wanting white people to be the majority in his native country. The Sharia Law thing is something else.

I think you should read more from the Office of National Statistics, than the fear mongering You Tubers, and their programme of hate.
Muslims aren’t all the same. There’s a huge difference between Sunni and Shi’ites for instance.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The rape gangs were prosecuted by a Muslim, Chief Crown prosecutor Nazir Agzal. He got them sent down.

Damn muslims, coming here and using our laws to protect other people.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
And what happens?

I’m not a history teacher, look up the Islamic revolution in Iran, they were helped in by the communists and students. Once they got in they chucked the communists out and preceded to enforce what they have now. Before, it was a lovely westernised country.

Yes, is he a Muslim, he got voted in by loads of Muslims. He’s not going to do much now, is he? He’ll give the game away.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m not a history teacher, look up the Islamic revolution in Iran, they were helped in by the communists and students. Once they got in they chucked the communists out and preceded to enforce what they have now. Before, it was a lovely westernised country.

Yes, is he a Muslim, he got voted in by loads of Muslims. He’s not going to do much now, is he? He’ll give the game away.

There is no game. You seem paranoid.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Just out of interest,what religion do you think the Shah of Iran was? And, in passing the Shahs secret police were amongst the most feared in the Middle East.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here