Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I ain't doing no maths.
Taking your lead I started following this account on twitter:-

[tweet]1100395065678225411[/tweet]

Here's my Brexit Countdown conundrum:

MAYSATUNC

D

Deleted member 22389

To be fair to the Government (UK) they offered this almost two years ago. Sadly the French Government will only legally agree to this once all is settled and there is a reciprocal arrangement. Unfortunately, should we leave with 'No deal' then these arrangements will be null and void.

To have an appointment here ( it is a little slow here...lol) to sort Residency etc etc is booked up until November. Other departments are making no further appointments for the for-seeable future.

Should we 'Leave' with a deal....then the fun and squabbling between the UK and Europe will begin. If people thought the last two years of negotiations were long-winded, it will be nothing compared to sorting Trade Agreements, Fishing Rights, Gibraltar etc.

Challenging times for all I'm afraid.

I was about to slate my mothers country lol. I know what they are like for information, but it seems they have got things sorted for Brits living in Italy.
https://www.thelocal.it/20181221/italy-guarantees-citizens-rights-for-brits-after-brexit

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I heard that the measurement was a little too small for the Queen's pallet.

Every country in the World outside the EU uses a pallet standardised to fit 20/40 ft shipping containers/trailers.Euro pallet size dictated by committee of idiots.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I’m not depressed at all,I voted to leave,I tried and it looks like the 17.4 million people that also tried have been betrayed,nothing is going to change for Me, I’ll still get up in the morning and go to work but at least now I know what those that represent Me truly think.

On our way.

I guess if you believed all the lies that you were told during the referendum and May gets her deal over the line, you are correct in saying "nothing is going to change for Me". We really will be following all the rules with no say and with no way out.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Which is too small for the Queen's pallette. HM would like a bigger meal.

I'm sure HM could find any sort of pallet,palate,platelet,or even pallette,at one of a well known supplier,just off the M6.

load of bolox.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Every country in the World outside the EU uses a pallet standardised to fit 20/40 ft shipping containers/trailers.Euro pallet size dictated by committee of idiots.

Although I'm sure the Svensson brothers of Gyllsjö, Skåne, Sweden speak very highly of you.

Had you read the article you'd know this isn't about 'Euro pallets' but about our stock of pallets as a NON EU COUNTRY exporting into the EU.
These countries have to reach a higher standard cleanliness and safety as the non EU country isn't governed by the EU legislature on such matters.

They could have written that message on a pallet truck.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
and how many times have you thought that over the last couple of years?

Difference now...

Vote for my deal, nor deal or extend.

She'll be heavily defeated on her deal - which she has trumpeted
No deal will be heavily defeated - which she has refused to take off the table
Extend will win by a small margin

As a result, this is a defect vote of no confidence in what she has done and what she stands for. Position untenable.

Question - is there a danger that all 3 courses of action are defeated, and by accident we end up with no answer and the accidental crash out of the EU?

D

Deleted member 22389

Although I'm sure the Svensson brothers of Gyllsjö, Skåne, Sweden speak very highly of you.

Had you read the article you'd know this isn't about 'Euro pallets' but about our stock of pallets as a NON EU COUNTRY exporting into the EU.
These countries have to reach a higher standard cleanliness and safety as the non EU country isn't governed by the EU legislature on such matters.

They could have written that message on a pallet truck.

Well if we need a certain pallet specification, there will be someone in the UK able to offer it. That's good for all pallet business.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well if we need a certain pallet specification, there will be someone in the UK able to offer it. That's good for all pallet business.
It will for the EU now that the price of pallets for sale to non EU countries has just trebled and that's before the import duty has been added.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here