Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Think its important leavers don't get too depressed by today's news.

May's deal could still get through and then we really will have the relationship with the EU that was spelt out during the referendum campaign in 2016

WE'LL BE OWNED

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Think its important leavers don't get too depressed by today's news.

May's deal could still get through and then we really will have the relationship with the EU that was spelt out during the referendum campaign in 2016

WE'LL BE OWNED

I’m not depressed at all,I voted to leave,I tried and it looks like the 17.4 million people that also tried have been betrayed,nothing is going to change for Me, I’ll still get up in the morning and go to work but at least now I know what those that represent Me truly think.

On our way.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You do wonder when Gove might bring this up in Parliament. Today would seem appropriate.

He's probably waiting for some bad news to bury it in!!

Is anyone really surprised by this news?

I write this 753 hours from Brexit and nobody can be surprised.

Politicians must have known, they would have been briefed either from business or Europe.
Yet here we are with one of thousands of problems and 753 hours to sort it out, because they did nothing

In keeping with my stance today.
The Labour Party would have been briefed too they also chose to do nothing probably giggling as each day ticks over that Gove (Michael f*****g Gove) misses it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I believe so.If it is to be extended or reneged then I think Her Majesty will be getting involved I would have thought.

On our way.

I can't see her siding with the Germans.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I believe so.If it is to be extended or reneged then I think Her Majesty will be getting involved I would have thought.

On our way.

My understanding is that she would if revoked, but I don't know if the process was just extended. I have had a cursory glance through the bill and it doesn't explicitly state a date, just references 'exit day'.

At the moment exit day is the 29th March, but that is only as this is when A50 currently expires, which could change without her involvement.

Edit: I was looking at the first reading :facepalm:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why the fudge are we bothering:-

[tweet]1100383860200595456[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did you use my calculation? I have realized that I forgot BST. It should be one less hour. Do you think Parliament remembered that?

I ain't doing no maths.
Taking your lead I started following this account on twitter:-

[tweet]1100395065678225411[/tweet]

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Brexit ministers are panicking as they didn't realise we had the wrong pallets.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bre...y-meeting-over-no-deal-chaos-2019-2?r=US&IR=T

They probably haven't asked any pallet stockists,or ever worked in logistics.Even 20 years ago,EU countries exported more goods to us than we to them.And guess how the goods arrive.10/10 if you guessed 'on euro-pallets'.We always used to have more Euro pallets than we needed,because they were smaller than standard pallets,and useless for any other exports/UK deliveries.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
My understanding is that she would if revoked, but I don't know if the process was just extended. I have had a cursory glance through the bill and it doesn't explicitly state a date, just references 'exit day'.

At the moment exit day is the 29th March, but that is only as this is when A50 currently expires, which could change without her involvement.

Edit: I was looking at the first reading :facepalm:

Possibly,if renegade She would definitely have to be involved.If it is extended will there be European elections in May?That would be interesting.

On our way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here