Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
vote for the deal, if rejected vote on no deal, if rejected vote on extension.

why not do this tomorrow, what exactly is suppose to happen in next two weeks to change anything?
As the deal currently stands parliament probably could have probably done that the day after the referendum.

It's hard to think of a single politician who hasn't let down the electorate.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

why not do this tomorrow, what exactly is suppose to happen in next two weeks to change anything?

Some new technology may be invented to solve the border issue, or unicorns may be discovered living in Skegness. Anyway, May said there was good progress being made in the current talks so there is always that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

If May puts her deal to the house again just before the deadline, and it's rejected, what happens? Do we automatically leave with No Deal, or do we automatically get an extension, or what?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
and now it's moved on to calling grandparents names.

I thought that would irk you. I think you might be a bit sensitive for this thread. :)
Plus you missed the point really. I wasn’t calling his grandad a name, I was calling BL a ****. At no point do I call his grandad a ****. I said if he was as much of one as BL..

You don’t seem thick but you do miss a lot of nuance and that why you can’t understand some things and you argue the toss for hours.

Don’t do that with this.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Keep rolling Theresa... animated-dice-image-0020.gif

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought that would irk you.
You insulted someone else's grandparent, and what went through your mind was 'this will irk Triggaaar'? That's a bit odd.

I think you might be a bit sensitive for this thread. :)
I'm not personally offended by the posts here, I just find it disappointing that Brexit can't be discussed civilly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The best outcome at this point is to leave with May's deal.

The worst outcome is the *no deal* 'country killer'.

A50 extension is can kicking, and the EU need to agree. The harder the can is kicked, the bigger the dent.

A50 revocation just leads to anger enough to sweep Farage or Rees Mogg to PM after an election. *shudder*.

Unless, of course, we turn off facebook and all other means of kremlin propaganda delivery. Which we won't do.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Some new technology may be invented to solve the border issue, or unicorns may be discovered living in Skegness. Anyway, May said there was good progress being made in the current talks so there is always that.

Didn't she win a pool match against the Italians? That's progress surely..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You insulted someone else's grandparent, and what went through your mind was 'this will irk Triggaaar'? That's a bit odd.

I'm not personally offended by the posts here, I just find it disappointing that Brexit can't be discussed civilly.
I didn’t directly insult his greandfather , I insulted BL. You’re not thick but you have no capacity to appreciate nuance and so you end up multiquiting and arguing the toss for hours because you misunderstand so much.

Leavers are gonn get some stick. They have ****ed the U.K. for generations to come.

Personally if I had won the vote I wouldn’t be anywhere near this thread, I’d be content with my victory and not care why your mob had to say. All a bit sad Leavers spending so much time on here. And for the record they dish out way more bile than they receive. But they do deserve some flack , they set the U.K. back decade and cost us billions. Bunch of ****ing *****.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
SB,do you really think that the Tories who have been in charge of this shambles since it’s ill conceived conception would have allowed any kind of meaningful input from Labour? I think May and her merry bunch of incompetents, wanted to have complete ownership of this, because they completely underestimated how impossible this task was.
The real blame for this must lie with the cowardly right wing of the Tories who droopy is in with no plan, and then ran away.
Oh, and the lickspittle Cameron.

Obviously there's a special place for Cameron.

My point is the Labour Party have made it very easy NOT to be involved.
There has been minimal push back from them over the last 2 years.
Even less constructive opposition to the government, with absolutely no rational coherent plan for Brexit.

I'd be hard pressed to find anybody saying 'why is May doing x, when Labour's plan is so much more appealing'.

Yes I know I'm asking for almost the impossible.
Everything about this has been wrong long long before the referendum.

But having an opposition party seemingly happy wallowing in it's own divisions while playing whataboutery with a generational timebomb doesn't mean they aren't at fault.

Someone should be holding the Tories, the government & May accountable and nobody is, because the man who has obstructed his party over 400 times is now demanding party loyalty from MP's who (far far too late) have finally woken up to the shitshow.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You’re not thick but you have no capacity to appreciate nuance and so you end up multiquiting and arguing the toss for hours because you misunderstand so much.
I respectfully disagree.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn’t directly insult his greandfather , I insulted BL. You’re not thick but you have no capacity to appreciate nuance and so you end up multiquiting and arguing the toss for hours because you misunderstand so much.

Leavers are gonn get some stick. They have ****ed the U.K. for generations to come.

Personally if I had won the vote I wouldn’t be anywhere near this thread, I’d be content with my victory and not care why your mob had to say. All a bit sad Leavers spending so much time on here. And for the record they dish out way more bile than they receive. But they do deserve some flack , they set the U.K. back decade and cost us billions. Bunch of ****ing *****.

Is arguing about whether or not you insulted another posters Grandfather really worth it, in the whole scheme of things?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here