Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking the bank for a player would have been better than this.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
being perdantic, you have also avoided my questions about Priestfield also:rolleyes:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
You've just completely avoided the question I asked. So I'll ask it again.

You saw fit to hold me to standards of language. When people who agree with your anti-McGhee views swear at me, do you ever say to them it is out of order?

Steve the people that generally swear at you do it as you have been patronising and got up their noses. On this thread you were being reasonably well behaved and almost balanced, however you then had to start throwing a fit, as you were getting pushed into a corner. It just seemed out of place on here as this had been, until that point a half decent thread.

Uncle Buck said:
Steve the people that generally swear at you do it as you have been patronising and got up their noses. On this thread you were being reasonably well behaved and almost balanced, however you then had to start throwing a fit, as you were getting pushed into a corner. It just seemed out of place on here as this had been, until that point a half decent thread.

Ah right, so it's fine for people to swear at me if they get frustrated. I knew you engaged in fairly blatant double standards, just wanted to confirm it.

And it's a bit rich for you to try and hold youself up as a model NSC citizen promoting high standards of debate on here when this is the kind of fairly risible stuff you youself come out with.

Uncle Buck said:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
Ah right, so it's fine for people to swear at me if they get frustrated. I knew you engaged in fairly blatant double standards, just wanted to confirm it.

And it's a bit rich for you to try and hold youself up as a model NSC citizen promoting high standards of debate on here when this is the kind of fairly risible stuff you youself come out with.

f*** YOU YA f***

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:

Where have I said double standards, personally I would try and avoid swearing at people on here (I have done it), but as a rule that is not my approach. You for some reason seemed to lose it with Les, easier do that than answer the question, I guess.

The Meow, well that was a reaction to a bitchy reply, hardly the same as your reaction now is it Steve.

Anyway Dave wants you to answer the question, so back to the thread.

Dies Irae said:
being perdantic, you have also avoided my questions about Priestfield also:rolleyes:

No, I haven't - the answer was contained in my original post - look again, the point about what days London Irish played between 1997-9. It was fairly clear choice I had to make back then, not any more because LI play on Sundays.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So if LI reverted to Saturdays you would dump the Albion then?

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
f*** YOU YA f***

Ooohhhh I'm sooooooo offended - I demand an apology :safeway

Uncle Buck said:
Pressumably whilst they play at Reading that is unlikely to change?

Yeah, don't get your hopes up :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Were you really offended that I used the word "f***ing", Les?

Very much so, everyone knows I am of a delicate disposition.

Of course not, I just felt that I was trying to be resonable and had toned down my posts aimed at you on your request so there was no need to be aggressive to me.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Following on then, why if you are really a person who happens to follow Brighton because your rugby team plays on another day, why do you get so het up about people who support the team 100% and hold strong views.

You are beginning to sound a bit like Mike Ward

Dies Irae said:
So if LI reverted to Saturdays you would dump the Albion then?
No, I'd go and watch Huddersfield when I should have been supporting the boys at Ipswich.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Dies Irae said:
Following on then, why if you are really a person who happens to follow Brighton because your rugby team plays on another day, why do you get so het up about people who support the team 100% and hold strong views.

You are beginning to sound a bit like Mike Ward

Because some of those strong views differ so much.

However half the fun of football is the different opinions. Whilst we all want a succesful club, people have different opinions on how that should be achieved. Just at times sections of our support fail to take this on board and hence the polarisation that now seems to exist.

Sad situation to get into, in a way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here