Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking the bank for a player would have been better than this.

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Icy Gull said:
I haven't read the whole thread but I am confused as to why LI is so regularly hit by more and more posters with the "new" fan stick as a slur. Generally when the argument is being lost too.

Does your opinion take on more weight if you are a long time fan? I think Ben's Grandad must be the sage of NSC then :ohmy:

I have read the whole thread and thought the same thing.

Thanks for posting it for me Icy :clap: :clap: :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sid James said:
I have read the whole thread and thought the same thing.

Thanks for posting it for me Icy :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have never said that to him and don't intend to. wasn't saying you said I was, just clarifying.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
There is no-one that raises the hackles of a fair number of posters on here than LI. Why ? I am not sure. But they are always looking for a stick to beat him with. The latest being using his name, and the fact that he has not seen every Albion game since 1970.

I had an argument with him about the age of consent, but have not subsequently felt the need to look for an excuse to have a go. It is all rather odd.

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Les Biehn said:
I have never said that to him and don't intend to. wasn't saying you said I was, just clarifying.

I think there might be enough clarification on this thread already :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dick Knights Mum said:

I had an argument with him about the age of consent,

What was that about? Details please.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
From a pretty reasonable debate, this thread has now transformed into a complete MONGFEST.

Classic NSC :D

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dick Knights Mum said:
There is no-one that raises the hackles of a fair number of posters on here than LI. Why ? I am not sure. But they are always looking for a stick to beat him with.

Because he is very argumentative, but so am I and I guess others are, therefore arguments ensue. He is also very intelligent, but sometimes uses it to make people look stupid which gets their goat up.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
OK Kinky, as you've gone uncharacteristically quiet, I'll answer for you. With a quarter of a season gone, Sheffield Wednesday were stone last in the table, 24th place, propping everyone up, etc, etc.

But they didn't finish there, did they? What truly counts is what happens at the business end of the season, not in the first couple of months.

Or maybe My lunch break was over goon!

Kinky Gerbils said:
Or maybe My lunch break was over goon!
You can't call people goons, Bucky will accuse you of lowering the tone of the debate with name-calling....oh no, it's me, that's fine, carry on :lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
All this investment for the future is a bit pointless, we will soon end in in league 2 :angry:

So, we will still be looking for an experienced striker next season then!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pretty smart cookie, that McGhee - AFTER the event... :dunce:

QUICK! Lure Sir Anthony Rougier back from Trinidad (or Tobago) with a one season contract before he scores a hat-trick against England in June (two of them going down as own goals, plus one off his right buttock) :lol:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
probably one of the gayer threads in recent history.

Why cant you all get a room?

This looks like a school playground where the newish kid who may be a bit geeky and talks quite poncily is being harangued by the local kids.

The geeky kid doesn't learn to stop being clever and to try and get along whilst the local kids will pick on anything he says to try and make a fool of him.

And then the big hard kid who has already been kept back two years comes along and starts joining in.

It never ceases to amaze me that it is often those who argue most for freedom of speech are usually the ones who try and deny it to others.

It will all end in tears and recriminations - it always does

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here