Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bradley Johnson

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Thornton Savage/Livermore Johnson McLeod

please. Or Cox for Thornton if Adams still hates him.

Funny how we went from being quality at the back and up top but weak in midfield to being weak at the back, midfield alright and up top good and now defense solid again, midfield pretty sick and up front shit.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How is making a signing 'embarrassing'?

Because we have f*** ALL up front, we have a half fit keeper, and we're signing a midfielder when we've already got almost a dozen! And even then Adam's is cocking it up by leaving obvious CLASS like Thornton on the bench.

What's the point?

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Thornton will play the whole 90 minutes tomorrow. Adams was resting him for exactly that reason at Hartlepool.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The question is though how many of those players are good enough? I reckon 3 if we're lucky.

On the wings McLeod, Anyinsah are good enough, as is Cox on his day (which I admit isnt many)

In the centre Savage, Thornton, Fraser, Livermore are good enough. Thomson can be good, El Abd can do a job. Loft should be given a chance, and Chamberlain has impressed me in the stiffs

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That's irrelevant though. He's obviously looking for a striker. Signing a midfielder doesn't affect that in the slightest. He clearly hasn't completed a deal for a striker yet, so why is signing a midfielder in the meantime 'embarrassing'? It's not, it's actually very good. Yes, we have quite a few midfielders, but are ANY of them actually in good form?

Isn't there some sort of limit on loans you can make a season? I would think we've used up half of them in sodding October. We could have a midfield of FOUR loanees, and it'd still be a shit one.

Adam's has made a HASH of a midfield which at the end of last season looked like it might finally go places....but is adding to it another League 1 cast off, using up wages, and ultimately not signing a striker before tomorrow's game.

SHAMBLES.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Brighton sign nobody = Thicky Adams is useless.

Signing somebody = Thicky Adams is useless.

God, anyone remember when NSC was worth reading?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Is that possibly anything to do with Westlake or Racon?

Yes! But Adams makes signings like sicknote Mc Lard, and lumps Virgo in midfield instead. Still, i'm sure this new midfielder will make all the difference to a team with a defender and a midfielder up front. :clap:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Well thats pony, we can't now sign a striker only allowed 5 loan players, 4 or which are midfielders :angry:

We are only allowed 5 players in the match day 16, we can have as many loan players as we want in the full squad though. So its possible we can bring in a loan striker or goalkeeper if we need to. Plus Savage and Thornton's loans must be up soon and we may not keep them on beyond that.

There is also no limit to the number of players we can have on loan over the course of the season.

Liquidator

Apr 28, 2008
Leeds fan here, many of us don't know what has happened with Brad he was one of the first names on the team sheet last season and now he is no where. He has played CM/LM and even LB for us, by far he is best used getting forward from CM he has a hell of a left foot and will no doubt score a few free kicks for you guys.

Once he gets match fit you've got a real good 'un.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I should point out that there is a chance Johnson might be quite good, which is encouraging. But the fact that we haven't signed a striker in 4 months under Adams means this reeks of desperation. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here