Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BOYCOTT the MK Dons friendly

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
On the Left Wing said:
I ask all right-minded Albion supporters to boycott this friendly and show solidarity with FC Wimbledon and the supporters of the former Wimbledon FC

I'll boycott the match if they do in support of us losing the Goldstone?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
supaseagull said:
How can anyone sit behind their computer and say they are not that bothered about this - it stinks...Anyone true supporter - and I use that phrase carefully - cannot honestly say they are not bothered by this!!!!!

How would we feel if all the other supporters around the world just say they 'weren't bothered' about Brighton not having a ground....You lot are hypocrites - OTLW I'm with you!

:clap:

this is bullshit. people on here making comments that they dont see the problem as the issue is done and dusted are the same people who wanted support from all corners of the country against:

a) our done and dusted sale of the goldstone
b) our done and dusted move to gillingham

shame

mk dons are a league club because they stole another clubs identity. simple as that. if brighton were to lose its club due to a long-standing failure to obtain planning permission for a stadium in the city i wonder how many here would a few years later accept the notion that it was all done and dusted.

SHAME ON YOU

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
if we were drawn away to Man u, a club taken from its fans by money men, in one of the cups how many will boycott in solidarity with FC United of Manchester?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Rich Suvner said:
:clap:

this is bullshit. people on here making comments that they dont see the problem as the issue is done and dusted are the same people who wanted support from all corners of the country against:

a) our done and dusted sale of the goldstone
b) our done and dusted move to gillingham

shame

mk dons are a league club because they stole another clubs identity. simple as that. if brighton were to lose its club due to a long-standing failure to obtain planning permission for a stadium in the city i wonder how many here would a few years later accept the notion that it was all done and dusted.

SHAME ON YOU

What he said. Short shallow memories some people :rolleyes:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
supaseagull said:
You obviously were still shitting in your nappies when Bellotti & Archer were around then!! :lolol:

No Brain Dead far from it. I would hazard a guess that I was watching the Albion when you were nothing more than a nasty stain of your old man's Y-Fronts.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What a shit thread.So bloody what if are going to play them.All i'm intrested is in our club.If we need another friendly then so be it.MK Dons or not.

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
READ MY LIPS:
MK DONS ARE THE REAL WIMBLEDON BUT WITH ANOTHER NAME
IN A DIFFERENT TOWN!!!
The team playing at Kingston-upon Thames are a side formed by a group of supporters,NOT THE REAL WIMBLEDON!!
If supporters don't like should have got off their FAT REAR-ENDS
AND GONE THE SIX MILES TO CROYDON!!.
Then again we are talking shit "sarf London"/Surrey.
HAMPSHIRE DAVE

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
algie said:
What a shit thread.So bloody what if are going to play them.All i'm intrested is in our club.If we need another friendly then so be it.MK Dons or not.

At last the voice of reason. why do we have to be forever endebted to every clubs supporters, for every fan of other clubs that give a shit about our situation theres 50 that dont. We are no different from them.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't know what the club were thinking of, I thought we needed a home game to boost income, not one that will increase expenditure.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I blame Kerry Mayo. Why didn't he just have his bloody testimonial at the back end of July as planned and get it over and done with, while somebody cares.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tom Hark said:
I blame Kerry Mayo. Why didn't he just have his bloody testimonial at the back end of July as planned and get it over and done with, while somebody cares.

:lolol: :lolol:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
supaseagull said:
How can anyone sit behind their computer and say they are not that bothered about this - it stinks...Anyone true supporter - and I use that phrase carefully - cannot honestly say they are not bothered by this!!!!!

How would we feel if all the other supporters around the world just say they 'weren't bothered' about Brighton not having a ground....You lot are hypocrites - OTLW I'm with you!

What he said. If AFCW had a game that night, I'd go there instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here