Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BOYCOTT the MK Dons friendly

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
Shame on the majority of children that have posted on this thread.

Thankfully, true Albion supporters stood up to Archole & Bellend, we might have lost the Soldstone BUT we still exist.

There were many clubs supporters that helped us, remember? or were you having your nappy changed when Fans United first happened.

This is a bad day, Perry. should hang his head in shame.

And, for the kids, more people watch AFCW than franchise, despite a few leagues, TRUE FANS!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
jmsc said:
Shame on the majority of children that have posted on this thread.

Thankfully, true Albion supporters stood up to Archole & Bellend, we might have lost the Soldstone BUT we still exist.

There were many clubs supporters that helped us, remember? or were you having your nappy changed when Fans United first happened.

This is a bad day, Perry. should hang his head in shame.

And, for the kids, more people watch AFCW than franchise, despite a few leagues, TRUE FANS!

:yawn: :yawn:

True fans,ashamed of yourself,yadda yadda yadda.

It's getting boring now. If I wanted to go (which I don't) I'd go,I wouldn't let you or anyone else convince me not to.

I guess I'd just have to risk being a bad bad fan then. I'm sure I'd get over it though.
:rolleyes:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
:yawn: :yawn:

True fans,ashamed of yourself,yadda yadda yadda.

It's getting boring now. If I wanted to go (which I don't) I'd go,I wouldn't let you or anyone else convince me not to.

I guess I'd just have to risk being a bad bad fan then. I'm sure I'd get over it though.
:rolleyes:

Yes, that applies to me and quite a few others too :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here