Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing our players

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is no excuse whatsoever to boo our players and I have never in my 30 years of watching Albion home and away have I ever boo'ed any Albion player.....( verbally abused maybe:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: ) but never boo'ed.

BAN THE BOOers

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...of course and Obergruppenfuhrer "You villsitzen down schweinhunds" Perry

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
I have never booed an albion player, Its gona do more harm than good.FACT

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
London Irish said:
Did you go round and tell that to all the Brighton fans who were applauding at the end, then?

You really need to get those Rose tinted Glasses checked out.

I didnt see anyone round us applauding the actual team (although a few of us down near the front were giving Hammond some verbal support for his tireless performance and sympathising for having to be on the same team as Oatway)

I think some Bobblers need to take a reality check about 'loyality' when the cost of travelling to away games is getting to the stage when you are not getting much change out of 100 notes for the day, if you are shelling out a lot of money you have a right to complain about the product, someone with your supposed (although personally I question it) intelligance would go along with that, and whilst I didnt boo the team personally, I did shout 'rubbish' at the end because that what is was, isnt freedom of speech one of your tedious pet subjects too?

More and more people I know are staying away, gearing up for the big gala days now which has the effect of making us look a bigger away support than we actually are, I thought our support was pretty low on Saturday, and thats worrying at this point in the season, I'm sure I will enjoy Shrewsbury, but I dont know a single soul who is going on Saturday out of 20 or so regular away attendees.

If we dont voice our disaproval how will things improve ?

Last edited:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Rougvie said:
You really need to get those Rose tinted Glasses checked out.

I didnt see anyone round us applauding the actual team (although a few of us down near the front were giving Hammond some verbal support for his tireless performance and sympathising for having to be on the same team at Oatway)

I think some Bobblers need to take a reality check about 'loyality'when the cost of travelling to away games is getting to the stage when you are not getting much change out of 100 notes for the day, if you are shelling out a lot of money you have a right to complain about the product, someone with your supposed (although personally I question it) intelligance would go along with that, and whilst I didnt boo the team personally, I did shout 'rubbish' at the end because that what is was, isnt freedom of speech one of your tedious pet subjects too?

More and more people I know are staying away, gearing up for the big gala days now which has the effect of making us look a bigger away support than we actually are, I thought our support was pretty low on Saturday, and thats worrying at this point in the season, I'm sure I will enjoy Shrewsbury, but I dont know a single soul who is going on Saturday out of 20 or so regular away attendees.

If we dont voice our disaproval how will things improve ?
Even whaen i use to play sunday footy, and i had someone moaning on the sidelines, all it use to do was piss me off and wouldnt get me playing better.I just think some people forget we are not brazil.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
for the first time since when I was at colledge, I am also picking and chosing my games this year.

Palace, Southampton, Watford, Coventry and maybe Norwich.

That is about it.

I am fed up of going away ( I only missed a couple last year ) and scraping a draw here and there. I agree with Rouvie, £100 is a conservative estimate these days and I have beetter things to spend my money on...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sammy the seagull said:
Even whaen i use to play sunday footy, and i had someone moaning on the sidelines, all it use to do was piss me off and wouldnt get me playing better.I just think some people forget we are not brazil.

The fact that you are comparing the two is pretty f***ing laughable to be honest.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
dave the gaffer said:
for the first time since when I was at colledge

Bet you didn't study English Language:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
The fact that you are comparing the two is pretty f***ing laughable to be honest.
Whats the difference, the point is it just pisses the players off, why dont you f*** off and support chelsea they wont lose much.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

I think STS makes a fine point. This is about how humans respond to moaning, booing and criticism. Don't try and sidetrack the issue

Last edited:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Thanks Uncle c, thats the point i am trying to make.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
dave the gaffer said:
I am fed up of going away ( I only missed a couple last year ) and scraping a draw here and there. I agree with Rouvie, £100 is a conservative estimate these days and I have beetter things to spend my money on...

Fair comment Dave. Whilst I dont expect the Albion to win (come on this is the Albion we are talking about). I do expect them to put in a good performance and sometimes when we just roll over it pisses me off.

I dont mind losing to a better team. But I dont like losing when we play like a bunch of cocks.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
This is about to end up as the good fan / bad fan thing.

Although LI will jump on me about this, at the end of the day, you pay your money, you have your say.

For me that just shows his REAL level of intelligence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here