Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing our players

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
If you paid £25 to go to see a band and they played all the wrong notes, you'd boo em...

Last edited:

Re: Re: Re: Booing our players

3gulls said:
You pompus prick! Who the f*** do you think you are to post such comments? I did not boo him, before, during or after the second half. But, i wish that i had, just to piss you off! :shootself

That's right 3rd Reich, you were probably too busy booing Oatway to cope with diverting your attention to Big Mac. You don't come across as the type who can chew gum and walk at the same time.

Last edited:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
colinpants said:
If you paid £25 to go to see a band and they played all the wrong notes, you'd boo em...

You'd boo the band and then vow never to see them live again. Your next gig would be another band, a different band.

Would you boo the Albion and vow never to see them again? Would you pick another team to follow?

Exactly.

3gulls said:
Nor me, people did advise him that he was wasting his time bringing the players across to be clapped at the end! :nono:

Did you go round and tell that to all the Brighton fans who were applauding at the end, then?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Booing our players

Uncle Buck said:
Was there any need for that?

I notice you didn't object when he swore at me. More of your usual double standards, Uncle Buck :)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
colinpants said:

You certainly would, but if booing them meant they payed even worse and cheering and encouraging them meant they played better again, which would you choose.??

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
I agree with that.

The worry was we shocked a lack of cutting edge. I know it is early season and with the churn of players it is going to take time to settle down, but we could do without find ourselves too far adrift by the end of September, as previous seasons show it is a bugger trying to claw point defecits back.

But LI said that early season results are not important. :glare: :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Booing our players

London Irish said:
I notice you didn't object when he swore at me. More of your usual double standards, Uncle Buck :)

f*** off twat features.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Booing our players

Uncle Buck said:
I did not even notice the swearing.

I've long been impressed by your Wenger-like partial vision :smokin:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Booing our players

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
f*** off twat features.

Run along little fella. "Piers" is big enough to fight his own battles without his little mates running around behind him :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
junior said:
I know why he gets BOOED!

Its coz he's CRAP.I know he actualy put some effort in at Hull,but he's still CRAP!!

For the record i boo'ed at the final whistle on saturday.

I boo'ed because i'd spent well over £60/70 on the day and the performance they put in was diabolical.
What were you expecting, Barcelona?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Booing our players

London Irish said:
Run along little fella. "Piers" is big enough to fight his own battles without his little mates running around behind him :)

I'm sorry, I just felt like swearing at you.

Knob gobbler.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Booing our players

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'm sorry, I just felt like swearing at you.

Knob gobbler.

Yeah, but am I bovvered though?

Does my face look bovvverred?

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Booing our players

London Irish said:
Yeah, but am I bovvered though?

Does my face look bovvverred?

booooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooo