Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing our players

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
The simple answer is that wehn (not if) we get Falmer we have designated seats for cheering and dsigneted seats if you wish to boo and jeer.

You pays your money you takes your choice.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Perry Milkins said:
The simple answer is that wehn (not if) we get Falmer we have designated seats for cheering and dsigneted seats if you wish to boo and jeer.

Yeah you could have a stadler and waldorf seating area like those two old guys in the muppet show!!

Anyway the west stand was full of moaners and booers. Short memories some peolple have.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
For the record, Uncle C, I have never booed an Albion player but I don't see any problem with voicing opinions about performances at a ground.

Last season I shouted 'sort it out McGhee' after a match and he was in the paper saying he heard it being shouted and would do something about it. Is that wrong too?

Well there were people (old enough to know better IMHO) behind me at the Reading game giving McGhee loud grief and teling him to "sort it out" (whatever that meant)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Storer68 said:
Well there were people (old enough to know better IMHO) behind me at the Reading game giving McGhee loud grief and teling him to "sort it out" (whatever that meant)

I think they meant that actually because we played shit against reading and very rarely threatened their goal, people were saying that MM might need to carry out extra training or whatever it takes to 'sort it out' maybe the fergie hairdryer etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here