This is 90+ minutes of my life i'm not going to get back... ooh almost a 2nd

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Players are thinking about the game on Saturday

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Blackburn have good players and a new manager . Don't know how a few are saying how should beat them as they are awful etc etc . Different circumstances now.

Saying that , poor set up and crap performance .

The new manager excuse already.

They've changed managers like confetti but kept failing to win at home, let alone shutting up shop entirely against a team which was meant ti have threats from all directions,

We've played them into having confidence, like the thrashed Birmingham team that arrived at the Amex and shut out the Albion with ease.

Feb 14, 2010
Fair play to all you that have travelled .sorry you've had to watch a shower of shite

Now now, we should all be happy clappy unquestioning super fans. You know the same sort of unquestioning fans that failed to stand up to Archer. Poyet doing a great job, plays the right football but we have to call it how it is, the players have chucked away so many games with dreadful mistakes this year.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Feel sorry for the fans that spent there time and money getting up there especially those who made it to the original fixture. Poor bastards. Miserable.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I know one thing, if we do beat Arsenal on Saturday(which is possible) and draw another big prem side. You can forget the league, based on tonight.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
image.jpg

Depressing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is Calderon not doing great? Should we have had Lopez at right back?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The playoffs look a long way away at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here