Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers FC v Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread***

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Our only hope is Blackburn do an us and decide to camp on the edge of their own penalty area for the last 10 minutes.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Those that can only throw insults normally fail to have the intelligence to form a logical argument. Do you agree it was a stupid error on Saturday, a stupid penalty tonight and we have missed a hatful of one on one's and penalties this season? If not, why not? If you do then please explain what you disagree with?

Not an insult fella, just going off what you post, still you can't help being stupid! Honest mistake from PIG on Sat, only one of the season, I haven't seen the penalty tonite, I guess you aren't there either so not sure how you can comment.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Our only hope is Blackburn do an us and decide to camp on the edge of their own penalty area for the last 10 minutes.

I don't think other teams display that tactical ineptitude :lol: Even poor teams like Blackburn.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Blackburn have good players and a new manager . Don't know how a few are saying how should beat them as they are awful etc etc . Different circumstances now.

Saying that , poor set up and crap performance .

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
are any Brighton players on pitch? Haven't heard a name mentioned in ages

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here