Blackburn Rovers FC v Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread***

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Shot on Goal!

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
The laughing stock of the championship are going to beat us,what the f*** is Gus playing at,premier league he`s avin a larf

True.

Team after team have gone to Ewood and have got a result, at a morgue notable for anti Venky mob rule.

BBC 5live extra just summed it up that Brighton have offered nothing all night.

How embarrassing.

The bloody obsession with the Arsenal game, whilst all the other clubs concentrate on the bread and butter, and ruthlessly seek promotion ..... Cardiff, Leicester and Watford being the most prominent. Three points, and then onto the next three points.
Where's that focus from the club?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was hoping that the game was postponed tonight due to weather. Its going the way I thought it would. Gus wants to win on Saturday and have Arsenal as another prem scalp, he is ex spurs and chelsea too. This lineup was for a.0_0 draw and now we have gone behind is now going for the equaliser. The players must have their minds on Saturday and its another away game in 3 days after letting in another late goal. Vicente was only put up front to get and prove his match fitness for the weekend. I am not surprised at all by the performance.

Feb 14, 2010
Anyone still think we have a good chance of beating Arsenal?

Yes I do, the players will turn up for Arsenal at home. Going missing in action at Blackburn away was as predictable as it is not good enough. Poyet should drop a few just to make a point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here