Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Come on Brighton

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Feb 14, 2010
Not an insult fella, just going off what you post, still you can't help being stupid! Honest mistake from PIG on Sat, only one of the season, I haven't seen the penalty tonite, I guess you aren't there either so not sure how you can comment.

1. Yes it was and that is also,. Those that can only insult show themselves for their inability to form a logical argument.
2. Honest mistake, sure, but still a mistake, so we will add it to the list this season.
3. You fail to comment on the one on one's and penalty misses.
4. The players have failed to turn up tonight with Arsenal on Saturday. Are you surprised? I'm not.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Some people are only happy when they are moaning. Moan, Moan, Moan.

How the fook can you do anything else after this shambles, do you live your entire life with your head in the sand?...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Trouble is we don't win them when we play well and certainly don't when we play badly. need a big turn around for this game and the season

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
1. Yes it was and that is also,. Those that can only insult show themselves for their inability to form a logical argument.
2. Honest mistake, sure, but still a mistake, so we will add it to the list this season.
3. You fail to comment on the one on one's and penalty misses.
4. The players have failed to turn up tonight with Arsenal on Saturday. Are you surprised? I'm not.
I agree with point 4. We find common ground!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's going to be fun on here tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here