Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers FC v Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread***

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Would of thought would be all over them but nothing . Don't like to be negative but hard listening to this

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Embarrassing performance from most tonight by the sounds of it. I'd drop several players ahead of Arsenal (which is by far the less important game).

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
How the fook can you do anything else after this shambles, do you live your entire life with your head in the sand?...

Only part of my life fella. I just don't moan. I just grit my teeth and get on with it. Life is full of challenges ups and downs, just need to take it on the chin sometimes. Come on Brighton! :albion:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Now now, we should all be happy clappy unquestioning super fans. You know the same sort of unquestioning fans that failed to stand up to Archer. Poyet doing a great job, plays the right football but we have to call it how it is, the players have chucked away so many games with dreadful mistakes this year.

So you are comparing the battle for out survival in the Archer years to losing 1-0 away in a league game. You sir are a weirdo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very frustrating listening. Luckily, some can handle their frustrations on nsc better than others...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We're a good Championship side, that'll sit within the top 10 all season but are not quite good enough yet to break the top 6. I don't see why everyone's so upset.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
something is wrong in the last 21 league games we have won 5 drawn 10 lost 6 that is poor

But we beat Ipswich, Newcastle reserves and held onto a 2 goal lead at home(just)....Everything is fine. We are going to end up spending another £4+ million quid this window, that will sort it and Vicente was back tonight, don't worry.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'm surprised we've kept the score down as the last two times we tried a starting line up like the one today we lost 3-0 and 6-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here