Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers FC v Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread***

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
How the fook can you do anything else after this shambles, do you live your entire life with your head in the sand?...

Only part of my life fella. I just don't moan. I just grit my teeth and get on with it. Life is full of challenges ups and downs, just need to take it on the chin sometimes. Come on Brighton! :albion:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Now now, we should all be happy clappy unquestioning super fans. You know the same sort of unquestioning fans that failed to stand up to Archer. Poyet doing a great job, plays the right football but we have to call it how it is, the players have chucked away so many games with dreadful mistakes this year.

You seem to have mistaken thinking Poyet is doing a good job with thinking nothing is wrong. The fact we've been dire tonight does not take away from the bigger picture that we're still on track, playing well and playing the right way. Have we dropped points? Yes, absolutely - but the season isn't over yet so don't shit yourself.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Only part of my life fella. I just don't moan. I just grit my teeth and get on with it. Life is full of challenges ups and downs, just need to take it on the chin sometimes. Come on Brighton! :albion:

this

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We're a good Championship side, that'll sit within the top 10 all season but are not quite good enough yet to break the top 6. I don't see why everyone's so upset.

Exactly. We must look at the 5yr project.. we're bang on course for that it seems...

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Sounds like we have minds on another game. If we get a draw out of this I will be f***ing ecstatic...put £50 on us beating Arsenal Saturday after this performance.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Very sorry for the traveling fans. Players and Gus should have a collection to pay them back the money they spent to watch a half-hearted performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here