Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I've just seen the best line from Leeds Live . ' the interest in Ben White is intense with Brighton contemplating simply just keeping him'.
WTF! They say he is worth £20m which strangely is what Leeds are apparently prepared to offer.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Apologies if fixtures but I can't be ars$ed to read through over 1800 posts. Anyway, my son's barber who is a big Albion fan with many good contacts told him today that Ben White is the owner of a new house being built in the Worthing area.

If true, I guess it will be easy to spot as it will have a helipad to allow him to get to training in Yorkshire each morning.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Apologies if fixtures but I can't be ars$ed to read through over 1800 posts. Anyway, my son's barber who is a big Albion fan with many good contacts told him today that Ben White is the owner of a new house being built in the Worthing area.

If true, I guess it will be easy to spot as it will have a helipad to allow him to get to training in Yorkshire each morning.

That’s been spoken about already here and on Twitter. Seems that the rumour may have some validity then.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I reckon if several of us put a few quid on Ben White going to Everton we could move that market quckly.

Nah if we really want to wind up the Leeds fans we should do it with Sheffield United.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
16c61ec1f65b8014bfcde8a2239c50f8.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Love it - he’s going to be good for us I think. But we can’t expect miracles - we must support the lad and be patient. Stepping out for a club and side like BHA at the amazing Amex in the Premier League is a lot bigger ask for the lad than stepping out at a half empty, falling apart and old fashioned stadium like Elland Road in the second division with a half empty stadium like it was there before they had a good run. Not to mention the ease of playing for a club who have spent years and years in league 1 and the second division. It’s going to be a huge step up but he’ll make it I’m sure. I just hope the history of the Albion and the prestige of playing for a club like BHA doesn’t get to him as he’s experienced nothing like this before.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Well Connolly's WAG is tagging herself in a bar in Formentera, so she must be bloody lonely. He posted an Instagram picture of them both flying out somewhere a couple of days ago (might have been yesterday).

Ryan is in Greece, as is Alzate.

was convinced I saw him post a video looking out of his room saying Greece... oh well I could have been mistaken

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Love it - he’s going to be good for us I think. But we can’t expect miracles - we must support the lad and be patient. Stepping out for a club and side like BHA at the amazing Amex in the Premier League is a lot bigger ask for the lad than stepping out at a half empty, falling apart and old fashioned stadium like Elland Road in the second division with a half empty stadium like it was there before they had a good run. Not to mention the ease of playing for a club who have spent years and years in league 1 and the second division. It’s going to be a huge step up but he’ll make it I’m sure. I just hope the history of the Albion and the prestige of playing for a club like BHA doesn’t get to him as he’s experienced nothing like this before.

:lolol: I see what you've done there

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Mr Naylor suggesting that we have an option on White ( presumably a 3rd year ) after the 2 years left on his contract.

https://twitter.com/AndyNaylorBHAFC/status/1289104608397230080?s=19

He'll be very expensive.

He might as well sing a shiny new 5 year deal or we take the option and he can sit on 3 years on the same money

He knows we wouldn't stand in his way if one of the giants came in for him in a year or two

and when I say giant, I'm not talking about that noddy outfit from Yorkshire

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here