Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Cavani at £350k pw, would be about as bad a bit of business as anyone could do in my opinion, especially a team like Leeds who need strengthening in a number of areas. Please let it happen.

They cannot afford anywhere near that. Likely that they will beat their transfer record (circa £15m) and then maybe another player or two for about £10m and then a keeper. I saw a report today that they will offer up to £20m for Ben. That makes it easy for us, because it's nowhere near enough to convince Tony.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well he’s having fun in Spain with connolly. Leeds fans will be pulling their hair out now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know this for sure? They’ll be isolating on their return if so.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There is a picture of White and Connolly on Instagram, appearing to be on holiday together. It may be that Connolly also went out to Spain before the new rules came about.

There was one posted last week but thought that was last year maybe not, Never used Instagram so wouldn’t have a clue

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
9f99e06386bfe189dd124ff02881c1e8.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
There is a picture of White and Connolly on Instagram, appearing to be on holiday together. It may be that Connolly also went out to Spain before the new rules came about.

The rules changed so that anyone returning to Spain after July 26th had to quarantine for 2 weeks on return. Connolly certainly didn’t travel before then, unless it was a clone playing against Burnley.

I don’t know if footballers would be exempt from the quarantine rules as they’ll be tested rigorously once they return to training, which I’m guessing will be in a couple of weeks time to give a months pre season ahead of a September 12th start.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well he’s having fun in Spain with connolly. Leeds fans will be pulling their hair out now.

Amusingly, last week the fact that White went on a free short holiday ARRANGED (and presumably funded) by Leeds for their young players, was clung to by the Leeds faithful as evidence they were some band of brothers that White could never ever bear to leave.

As soon as the free bit was over, and the Albion season is over, he bins off Kalvin Philips and shacks up on his proper holiday with his real mate!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Its Greece

Well Connolly's WAG is tagging herself in a bar in Formentera, so she must be bloody lonely. He posted an Instagram picture of them both flying out somewhere a couple of days ago (might have been yesterday).

Ryan is in Greece, as is Alzate.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Connolly I believe was in Brighton Monday night as a mate of a mate saw him and sent me a video.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here