Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well Connolly's WAG is tagging herself in a bar in Formentera, so she must be bloody lonely. He posted an Instagram picture of them both flying out somewhere a couple of days ago (might have been yesterday).

Ryan is in Greece, as is Alzate.

There really isn’t much going on in Formentera if you are a party animal. Beautiful and tranquil little island with fabulous beaches though

Ozwald

Dec 8, 2019
Taken from the champions of europe's forum, few of them discovering he's on holiday with connolly:

"If he wants to play for us he needs to drop Connolly as a friend. He can’t have friends outside of Leeds. "

"This. The boy is doing his credentials no good knocking about with those soft lads. Needs to get a ****ing grip."

"Friends with Brighton players! **** him......what a loser! :lol2:"

Not really helping themselves are they...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
There really isn’t much going on in Formentera if you are a party animal. Beautiful and tranquil little island with fabulous beaches though
Fun day trip with a boat and friends.

Although in their case they are so young it looks like one of the dad's is taking them !

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Taken from the champions of europe's forum, few of them discovering he's on holiday with connolly:

"If he wants to play for us he needs to drop Connolly as a friend. He can’t have friends outside of Leeds. "

"This. The boy is doing his credentials no good knocking about with those soft lads. Needs to get a ****ing grip."

"Friends with Brighton players! **** him......what a loser! :lol2:"

Not really helping themselves are they...

Looks suspiciously like irony to me. Perhaps you have found the intelligent wing of the Leeds support.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Not getting Ben White but apparently may be getting Solly March.
Personally don't want him to go but I could see it being good for him.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

There isn't much going on anywhere, hence all the footballers are having to find alternatives to the usual drags of Dubai, Vegas and Marbs.

Glenn Murray is in the Lake District :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There isn't much going on anywhere, hence all the footballers are having to find alternatives to the usual drags of Dubai, Vegas and Marbs.

There’s not much going on when things are normal!

8F2939A7-D708-4DAC-8E2A-555A42FEDC86.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Gone home to family

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not getting Ben White but apparently may be getting Solly March.
Personally don't want him to go but I could see it being good for him.

That's it then, Solly will have a word with Ben, telling him to join him. Murray in the lake district dropping them off on the way up. Surprised Twitter as not gone into overdrive.

I read somewhere that Leeds were also looking at taking Hayden Roberts on loan. We need to be aware of our rightful place when Leeds are concerned.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Where did you hear that from? I'd personally be disappointed as I think Solly could make a good LWB but the lad really needs to kick on.

Leeds live have a report on it, saying Newcastle and Everton also interested

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Looking at the Leeds Live is fun. They seem a club that is the polar opposite to us as their transfer targets are openly mentioned and then a couple of days later there's an article saying something along the lines of 'Leeds Blow as target Jonathan David joins Lille.' Today it's all about the increasing rumours about Ben White but no evidence apart from the fact that we've bought a right back. Nothing about Solly March though.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That's it then, Solly will have a word with Ben, telling him to join him. Murray in the lake district dropping them off on the way up. Surprised Twitter as not gone into overdrive.

I read somewhere that Leeds were also looking at taking Hayden Roberts on loan. We need to be aware of our rightful place when Leeds are concerned.

Surely Hayden Roberts is not even close to being ready to be playing Premier League level football?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Didn't see that. The site is shite though. However, I can see that Solly might be miffed by a lack of game time.

Solly might be miffed but there’s a reason for lack of game time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here