Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Thank you. He was walking his dog called 'Hunter' he was wearing a muzzle. I suppose should have asked him why.

I think we've sorted all this out for you now. The reason he said Ben White would go to Leeds is because he was trying to please you, as he assumed you were a Leeds fan, given you were wearing a Leeds shirt. He was unable to tell you why his dog was called Hunter on account of the fact he was wearing a muzzle nd he probably appeared pretty vacant because the whole situation was pretty surreal.

Also, Ben White will be playing for us next season. Either replacing Dunk (unlikely) or competing with Webster for a starting place. 100%

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I spoke to a man in the park the other day with a Leeds United shirt on, he is convinced Ben White can't wait to move from Brighton.
Has anybody else heard this?

I cant remember whether it was an article I read or video I saw about Ben White. His parents follow him everywhere and I seem to recall it was a bit if a dream move getting to play at Leeds. Given the choice I think he would probably rather be at Leeds but fortunately it wont be his decision so he will end up knuckling down and performing in the stripes next year......instead of???

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
White will be here. Will give us another option at CB or potentially a 3 man defence with lampety and another at wing back. Duffy most likely to move on. We seem to have a conveyer belt of young very promising CBS in the pipeline and have just signed another

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
In amongst all the talk of him being at Leeds next season this is what Keith Andrews thinks

“For me, he'll be in that Brighton team next season without a shadow of a doubt because with the market the way it's probably going to go in the summer, I don't think they will get the price that would make them sell,” said the Sky Sports pundit.

“When you look at the profile again, what attributes has he got? He's Graham Potter's type of centre-half.

I don’t think I’ve seen the question of Ben’s immediate future expressed better anywhere else. Spot on.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
In amongst all the talk of him being at Leeds next season this is what Keith Andrews thinks

“For me, he'll be in that Brighton team next season without a shadow of a doubt because with the market the way it's probably going to go in the summer, I don't think they will get the price that would make them sell,” said the Sky Sports pundit.

“When you look at the profile again, what attributes has he got? He's Graham Potter's type of centre-half.

I always liked Andrews, salt of the earth.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Can really see us going with a back 3 next season of Webster, Dunk, and White.

If White can make the step up, that would be great. My fear is that Dunk will be off this year. I hope not, he's irreplaceable.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
EB73BBA1-F92F-4269-A7E2-72A4B83C809F.png

Fans like this will make it so much fun next season when dirty Leeds struggle all season.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
View attachment 125774

Fans like this will make it so much fun next season when dirty Leeds struggle all season.

The ambitious Premier League team who currently have Patrick Bamford as their main striker option.

I think Leeds fans are going to be very surprised at the difficulty of signing players for next season. A lot of players would prefer to play for a team established in the Premier League for three years or more than one who have just been promoted and have a pretty weak squad by Premier League standards (even if they won Division 1 a couple of times in the past)

It's also worth pointing out that he doesn't need to sign for Brighton, as he is already our player!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
View attachment 125774

Thing is, if Ben White WERE choosing whether to 'sign for Leeds' or 'sign for Brighton', he might have a point to at least consider.

He's rather missing an important factor, though....

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Still plenty of time left for Leeds to bottle it , as for White he will come back to the club he signed for and hopefully be the player most people think he is , I also think Dunk will be on his way probably to Arsenal or Chelsea , would seem strange without Dunk but at least he will get picked for england when he's playing for a big club like Arsenal , ta for the 6 points btw .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here