Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Liverpool and Chelsea down here have been superb to watch, frightening :eek:, but superb

I enjoyed Spurs more though :thumbsup:

That was my favourite Albion match I’d say in my 44 years of watching us on and off.

We dominated the CL finalists from start to finish, with the scoreline meaning we could actually relax and enjoy it .... no nervy finale.

(I didn’t go the 83 FAC semi, or to the pivotal Edgar Street shoot out).

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Liverpool and Chelsea down here previous years have been superb to watch, frightening :eek:, but superb

Wolves was excellent entertainment this season, but I enjoyed Spurs more :thumbsup:

Chelsea, the 0-4. They didn't have the most exciting team at that point but they had Hazard. Best performance from one player i've ever seen live.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Liverpool and Chelsea down here previous years have been superb to watch, frightening :eek:, but superb

Wolves was excellent entertainment this season, but I enjoyed Spurs more :thumbsup:

Yes, completely agree. Don't understand why people wouldn't want to watch great football in favour for "hoofball".

The Premier League was always going to be a fun ride for us, but it has been an absolute joy to see us be more than competitive throughout most of it, and when we've been outclassed it's been world class. Hazard's performance down here was mesmerising and in hindsight it was a pleasure to see one of the best in the world on top of his game. Similarly, seeing players like Pogba and Lukaku end up on the losing side at the Amex was just astoundingly fantastic.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
What have I missed? Sorry if really obvious.

He's speculating that their fans were holding out some glimmer of hope that we would be exchanging places with them come the end of the season, and therefore they might be able to offer 10M for Ben White before a big club comes in and takes him.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I spoke to a man in the park the other day with a Leeds United shirt on, he is convinced Ben White can't wait to move from Brighton.
Has anybody else heard this?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I spoke to a man in the park the other day with a Leeds United shirt on, he is convinced Ben White can't wait to move from Brighton.
Has anybody else heard this?

He'd probably be better off asking Tony Bloom

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In amongst all the talk of him being at Leeds next season this is what Keith Andrews thinks

“For me, he'll be in that Brighton team next season without a shadow of a doubt because with the market the way it's probably going to go in the summer, I don't think they will get the price that would make them sell,” said the Sky Sports pundit.

“When you look at the profile again, what attributes has he got? He's Graham Potter's type of centre-half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here