Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
“It’s hard to put into words how good last year was,” said the 22-year-old.

“Playing week-in, week-out in the Championship was amazing in a really strong team, which really helped how I want to play.

“It was a really good year, we finished as champions and got the club back into the Premier League, which is where they want to be.”

“When I arrived there I got put with the Under-23s, so I thought ‘oh dear,’ revealed White.

“The Friday before the first game against Bristol City, Marcelo Bielsa put me in the first-team changing room, so that was a relief.”

“I learned so much from him,” said White.

“It was the detail in every aspect of the game that he put the work into.

“His coaching was all about details, the minor details, things like how the ball spins when you pass it, how you’re passing it, why you’re passing it.”

“I also want to thank the Leeds supporters, they were unbelievable every single week, even when they weren’t allowed to be there. They were very good to me, and were always really supportive to me and the rest of the team – and the club will always be special to me.

“I hope the fans will be allowed back by the time we play there, and I just hope that I will get a good reception when we go back.”

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...ell-life-marcelo-bielsas-leeds-united-2959217

Yet another NSC shibboleth is demolished by Ben White himself. We said that working under a world class coach had transformed him as a player, here, he acknowledges the debt.

Why (some of) you guys would seek to dispute something so egregious is the real mystery. After all, improving as a player is the whole point of the loan system. Is it not?

[tweet]1300842704977432578[/tweet]

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It must be so much simpler if you’re a Leeds fan than, say, a normal member of the human race.

It’s akin to having a benevolent Genie that grants your every wish...you just visualise what you want...utter a Jean Luc Piqardish “ make it so” or, more accurately a Norah Batteyish “mek it reet” and *hey presto* it transpires.

I watched three Leeds chaps on holiday a couple of years ago and this was, apparently, true of all activities from ordering meals to finding a life partner from the menu available.

This was the approach to women as an example.

Bellend #1: “Ay oop lads,,see tha’ lass ower thar...nay lad, not t’one wi t’ arse..t’other one wi t’tits n’ t’ bolley eye”

Bellends #2 and #3...”aye”

Bellend #1: “Reet, well I fanceh er an I ain’t spendin another neeght lissenen to yo too benders sucken ea t’ other off” sur m’off ter chatter oop laak”

*****pflp pflp pflp****(sound od Leeds themed flip flops receding

*****pflp prlp pflp...sound of Leeds themed flip flops returning

Bellend #1: “Reet well thanks for fookin nothin yew pain o fookin mood she’s onleh tekken one look at you pair o fookin planks an stetted laughin at yes stret threw mah fece. Er mate wi t’ big fookin muzzy an the Freddie Mercury teeth...she’s telt us ter get knotted because she’s go a feller in that Briighten Or summat.. so I’m going ter ang round their romm shartin “Fooken Caaant” all fooken night coz AmLEEDS n that.”

Bellends #2&3. “Aye that’s ow you got your Chardonnay t’ agree t marry you int it Barry”

Bellend #1: “oh shit...thars jus reminded meh, I’ve left er in t soft play wi our Revie n our Marcelo at half 7 t’mornin an it’s getting dark th nah” she might need sum mare nappies n that”

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Even that’s quite telling.

This is Ben Whites Twitter page. Yet the agent has a big picture of himself all over it.

Before anyone says “so what who cares”. Ask yourself how many agents you’ve actually seen, either on Tv or on Social media accounts. I mean, I don’t even know what Dunks agent looks like.

It’s not a good look.

Indeed. I'm sure the older players will tell him to get a better agent. If he wants to play for a top 4 team one day he cant have a narcissistic agent who runs around speaking about internal affairs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed. I'm sure the older players will tell him to get a better agent. If he wants to play for a top 4 team one day he cant have a narcissistic agent who runs around speaking about internal affairs.

I'm sure Dale Stephens will have a word, seeing as he sacked him.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

“Playing week-in, week-out in the Championship was amazing in a really strong team, which really helped how I want to play.

“It was a really good year, we finished as champions and got the club back into the Premier League, which is where they want to be.”

“When I arrived there I got put with the Under-23s, so I thought ‘oh dear,’ revealed White.

“The Friday before the first game against Bristol City, Marcelo Bielsa put me in the first-team changing room, so that was a relief.”

“His coaching was all about details, the minor details, things like how the ball spins when you pass it, how you’re passing it, why you’re passing it.”

“I also want to thank the Leeds supporters, they were unbelievable every single week, even when they weren’t allowed to be there. They were very good to me, and were always really supportive to me and the rest of the team – and the club will always be special to me.

“I hope the fans will be allowed back by the time we play there, and I just hope that I will get a good reception when we go back.”

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co...ell-life-marcelo-bielsas-leeds-united-2959217

Yet another NSC shibboleth is demolished by Ben White himself. We said that working under a world class coach had transformed him as a player, here, he acknowledges the debt.

Why (some of) you guys would seek to dispute something so egregious is the real mystery. After all, improving as a player is the whole point of the loan system. Is it not?

Is this in case anybody missed the last 143 previous times you've told us that you're not bovered

b21e0aef315a11dd3cefd2e97b8f5389.png

We get it. You ain't bovered - Now f*** off and bore the shit out of someone else :lolol:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Killer Willie... you should really only contribute to the Deluded Leeds fans thread.

Here’s a refresher course, a bit of reality for you:

[tweet]1300811243796803592[/tweet]

Last edited:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

Er - that's the whole point! We send our youngsters to clubs where we think they will learn something. Thank you LUFC. It was a win-win (you got promoted, we got a better player). We all knew that....the reason this thread has lasted so long is that a good proportion of Leeds fans seemed not to understand how things work nowadays. Including you, by the looks of things.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Er - that's the whole point! We send our youngsters to clubs where we think they will learn something. Thank you LUFC. It was a win-win (you got promoted, we got a better player). We all knew that....the reason this thread has lasted so long is that a good proportion of Leeds fans seemed not to understand how things work nowadays. Including you, by the looks of things.
"But, but....I speak Latin (badly)!"

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

You have quoted the Yorkshire Post. Unfortunately, they appear to have missed off the beginning of Ben White's comments:

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1801635/whites-starting-aim

"“I am pleased to get it all done, and now I am looking forward to playing for the club in the Premier League.

It’s been a long time coming, I have been out on loan for three years now, but now I am back and I want to try and make an impact here.

My aim is to be in the starting XI when we face Chelsea for our first game of the season. I want to make my mark.

There’s always been really good centre-backs here, that’s why I have had to bide my time before making that step."

Basically, even White is saying he saw Leeds as a stepping stone towards him developing enough to make his step up into the Brighton Team.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
View attachment 128005

I guess this confirms who runs Ben White's social accounts - the CJTC agent (right) and his team.

I’ve been saying for a while that Ben clearly wasn’t running that account. The CJTC agent is clearly the source for any ‘leaked’ info as it was in his interest to facilitate a move to Leeds, fortunately Ben has his head screwed on and hasn’t been swayed by a poisonous pleb.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I’ve been saying for a while that Ben clearly wasn’t running that account. The CJTC agent is clearly the source for any ‘leaked’ info as it was in his interest to facilitate a move to Leeds, fortunately Ben has his head screwed on and hasn’t been swayed by a poisonous pleb.
Yeah the bloke is clearly a complete bell and Ben needs to get rid now that he's stepped up to the big time.

If you're getting loan moves to small clubs in the Championship then it might be ok to have a useless chancer as an agent.

Once you have the chance of being in the starting XI for a Premier League club, you need someone more professional to represent you.

This tosser will be toast soon I reckon. Have a quick chat with Tony.....

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Still trying to find where Ben White acknowledges he was "transformed".. Did he learn a lot? without doubt. Wrap as much clever language into your posts as you like, but you continue to embellish the story as you want it to be. I just cannot understand why you still insist on taking time to try and prove something from a saga that your fans created and was highly unlikely to ever happen on another Club's forum? The denial is with you.. was it a great development for BW - Yes. Was he a great addition for Leeds in a successful season? -Yes. Are we delighted to have him back a better, more confident player? - Yes. Would he have gained that level of development here at Brighton last year ? : probably not in our U23s. Would he have gained it anywhere else? Maybe. Is staying here, his "home" a terrible decision on anyone's account? No.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Yes. The BHAFC social media team worked with Ben and did a respectful tribute to Leeds. Total class from us.

I suppose I need to post this again:

Ben makes a few diplomatic comments and some spunktrumpets decide it means what they want it to mean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here