Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I can't imagine his intention of doing this piece with Sky was that the resultant headlines would be: "Ben White disappointed he couldn't move to Leeds" which also implies: "Ben White is disappointed he has to play at Brighton this season". It doesn't do anyone any favours at all.

The problem is when you put yourself in the limelight in this way, every word you say will be scrutinised.

I expect Leeds fans are taking less notice of Levack's written word, where they are essentially described as a stepping stone to Albion's first team:

Exactly. Why would an agent leave themselves open to it in the first place?

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
Can't put this on the relevant thread because I am blocked from it, but don't the latest (only surprising seemingly to some of you) revelations by his agent demonstrate that (despite a thread of quite inordinate length claiming the opposite) Leeds fans were not deluded in claiming that Ben wanted his loan deal to Leeds made permanent?

I don't care about the matter, we have made some great signings in the window, with perhaps more still to come, it is now ancient history, but am pointing this uncomfortable truth out, just to set the record straight.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Can't put this on the relevant thread because I am blocked from it, but don't the latest (only surprising seemingly to some of you) revelations by his agent demonstrate that (despite a thread of quite inordinate length claiming the opposite) Leeds fans were not deluded in claiming that Ben wanted his loan deal to Leeds made permanent?

I don't care about the matter, we have made some great signings in the window, with perhaps more still to come, it is now ancient history, but am pointing this uncomfortable truth out, just to set the record straight.

No.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

No. Nobody believes an agent you deluded tool.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007

Thanks for popping back to comment yet again on a matter that you don't care about. The problem for your synopsis is that if you are taking the agent's (full) comments at face value then you have to accept that Brighton have a much better squad than Leeds, at least in terms of defensive options, as their 'issue' was worrying whether Ben would get a game for Brighton while knowing he'd walk into your team. I am not sure that 'deluded' Leeds supporters would accept that, are you? I don't accept that, as a non deluded Brighton supporter, so am happy to disregard the agent's comments accordingly.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Oh Willie. Still holding out hope.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

It's just confused the thickos amongst the population. Like yourself.

Just lip service aimed at giving Leeds (the club) respect for helping our player's development.

Now piss off and worry about your own club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Ben White have played this very well, unlike Leeds and their fans who cannot comprehend that he was never for sale. With your reputation as a club with more than their fair share of thugs and knuckleheads it makes perfect sense to keep a low profile and not antagonise your moron fan element. Not that you will ever see this has been very well played by White and the Albion.

I see one of your local journalists has suggested it’s not over and you could come back when we get relegated this season, whilst not recognising that Leeds are the more likely to get relegated. The arrogance is amazing

Do you not see the subtle “**** you” of giving White the no 3 shirt?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

disappear

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Blah blah blah. Latin bollocks blah.

Read it and weep:

[tweet]1300842704977432578[/tweet]

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
blah blah blah

I don't care about the matter, blah blah blah

Liar, liar, pants on fire:

1234.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Do you have an important part of your brain missing? Or are you just really, really sad?

How the holy **** have you heard/read those comments and come to that conclusion? I mean really, nobody with an IQ over 100 could say what you're saying, seriously.

So you're either on a terribly attempted wind up, that's failed miserably. Or you're incredibly stupid.

Either way, you're not going to come out of this very well are you.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Revelation......uncomfortable truth......agent ?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here