Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Why would Liverpool be interested in him? GP and co have ruined him as a player, according to our friends from Yorkshire so, unless Bielsa is taking over from Klopp and will work his magic again, I can't see any kind of value in the move :moo:

I'm surprised that Dullard Killer Whale hasn't popped in to give us their 'unique' take on the situation yet.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Sure - but buying a CL European CB will be expensive, and presumably VVD will play for Liverpool again, so what do you do then?

Liverpool are not a 'throw money around' club, so can't see them spending big money on a CB for 6 months who is then eligable when VVD is back

Not since Andy Carroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If we can get £40 million from Liverpool in January with a decent further sell on % then it might not be too bad a deal for us.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
If we can get £40 million from Liverpool in January with a decent further sell on % then it might not be too bad a deal for us.

Have I missed something? As yet whilst not looking poor he's not quite lived up to the billing from Leeds fans.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Personally I liked BW in his role on Sunday - at present he isn’t quite strong enough in the air imo and this is less crucial when he’s a DM. That’s why I favoured BDB’s return. I hope BW stays long-term as he’s going to be a class player

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
The lad is quality..give him two years and if he continues to develop on a similar projection, he'll bring in slabhead money.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Lazy journalism, Young English player, Liverpool known to have sent scouts to watch him at Leeds + Main CB for Liverpool out for the season makes this the perfect rumour to start on a slow news day.

I love the way papers word things ‘Brighton are likely to DEMAND more than 50m’ like that’s not the going rate nowadays for any half decent young English centre back.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yep definitely not moving house. He has already done that and is having considerable work done in his back garden why would he move again?

100k a week... to win trophies, play champions league football and get in the England side..... any good ? hehe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here