Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

BigRed

May 22, 2020
He's correct. Leeds are utterly irrelevant these days, and have been for quite some time.

Ok mate, only in your dreams have Leeds been eclipsed by Brighton. Leeds have still made more news playing the division below than Brighton have in their 3 in the premier league. You might have had a better team for a couple of years but Brighton will never be the bigger club.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Ok mate, only in your dreams have Leeds been eclipsed by Brighton. Leeds have still made more news playing the division below than Brighton have in their 3 in the premier league. You might have had a better team for a couple of years but Brighton will never be the bigger club.

Yawn. What is this “my club’s bigger than your club” obsession? Nobody cares.

Anyone would think you are compensating for something.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

We have Ben White you don't, no need for you to be here. **** off

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

And yet you’re crying over one of our u23’s.

Who you couldn’t get.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Wouldn’t be entirely surprised if he hands in a transfer request immediately after signing.

Bless.
daretodream.gif

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Contracts mean nothing. The lad had to sign a new contract to take him from £4K to £40k per week. Wouldn’t be entirely surprised if he hands in a transfer request immediately after signing. Now he’s bagged another £2m per year.

I reckon you're right, he was desperate to join Leeds, gagging in fact as he signed the contract (for his 900k house weeks ago).

Its all part of the plan, and now luckily he can pay for that house with his new Brighton contract. What do you reckon? Transfer request next Tuesday........ Flying Back home to Leeds for his welcome home parade on Saturday week.

Do you know if pigs can land at Leeds Bradford?

p.s I would be "entirely surprised" if you as a Leeds fan actually said anything at all worth reading or rooted in reality. Its always fantasy, made up delusions, magical thinking or downright bullshit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If there's one thing I've learnt this summer, it's that Leeds fans are TERRIBLE at predicting the future.

Also patchy on history, of course, unless it's 16+ years ago.

You mean the European cup win in Paris, the league and cup double, and Revie's knighthood?

Remember it well. Happen, I do.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has he left yet?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yawn. What is this “my club’s bigger than your club” obsession? Nobody cares.

Anyone would think you are compensating for something.

There's not much point having a big dick if you're 400 mg of sildenafil short of an erection.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Well, a quick glance at the league tables would suggest that Brighton have had a better team than Leeds for 8 of the last 9 seasons (but perhaps the word "couple" has a different meaning in Yorkshire).

Plus there's the fact that Leeds were very reliant upon our academy product and 6th choice centre-back last season to FINALLY get them back into the Premier League.

But I guess none of that matters when you get more headlines. :wozza:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Absolutely mental :lolol:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Dream on mate.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well, a quick glance at the league tables would suggest that Brighton have had a better team than Leeds for 8 of the last 9 seasons (but perhaps the word "couple" has a different meaning in Yorkshire).

Plus there's the fact that Leeds were very reliant upon our academy product and 6th choice centre-back last season to FINALLY get them back into the Premier League.

But I guess none of that matters when you get more headlines. :wozza:

Appen.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ben White

‘News’ driven mostly by extremely naive transfer dealings and bellend, deluded fans posting absolute bollocks and with no understanding of what playing in the PL means........it’s the equivalent of a 85 year old Joan Collins getting her norks out on the basis she was in The Stud.

Leeds will get relegated. I’ve put money on it (odds were fantastic due to the Bellend Road lot betting on a top 4 finish)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Contracts mean nothing. The lad had to sign a new contract to take him from £4K to £40k per week. Wouldn’t be entirely surprised if he hands in a transfer request immediately after signing. Now he’s bagged another £2m per year.

Please please go away and if you come back I’ll rip off you head and shit down your neck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here