Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Ok mate, only in your dreams have Leeds been eclipsed by Brighton. Leeds have still made more news playing the division below than Brighton have in their 3 in the premier league. You might have had a better team for a couple of years but Brighton will never be the bigger club.

We'll also never have a fanbase that has such a high % of ****ing idiots as Leeds does either.

Personally being a normal human being when associated with sporting teams the lower the amount of ****wit supports the better. That's generally how regular folk think.

The Fridge

Jul 29, 2020
That is a Leeds fan. There was a fatal flaw in their plan to pretend to be a Brighton fan on this thread. It is subtle but my eagle eyed skills cam into play. Both other posts start "Leeds fan here ..."

Oh dear, it appears I’ve been foiled, I was trying so hard to fit in with you guys

Oh I don't know, it's been a laugh seeing Leeds fans having tantrums over Ben White on every social media platform. And there must be 20+ who have started accounts on this forum just to tell us that Leeds are a big club and we are nobodies.

I originally joined to give my opinion on White, a player we were chasing at the time. Then I realised that things around here were getting a little sad.

Whether or not you are just ‘laughing’ at the Leeds fans or not doesn’t make much difference. 450+ pages on a topic called ‘deluded Leeds fans’ plus 500+ pages on Ben White - of which 80% of posts in the last month seem to be about ‘little Leeds’

Ask yourself how sad you’d be calling us if we had 1000+ forum pages talking about the big mighty albion

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Lovely stuff.

Looking at last seasons Leeds results I see that getting spanked by the likes of Ipswich, Newport, Forest, And Millwall GUARANTEES a top six finish by getting a mercenary pairing of a German CB and a Spanish CF to dilute the otherwise unremarkable championship ensemble they have.

I’ll bet VVD is shitting his kecks at the prospect of Bamford bumbling towards him. Christ it’s almost sad...but it’s not. Men against boys hahaha.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m wondering what time the announcement will be made today?

It’s good form to release the story with pictures and videos an hour or so before the game to as it gives fans a lift and something to chat about rather than Covid-frigging-19.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ask yourself how sad you’d be calling us if we had 1000+ forum pages talking about the big mighty albion

Um, thousands of badly written, inane and nonsensical tweets about a Brighton player by leeds fans. A media campaign featuring petitions, videos and conjecture from local journalists to try to force the move of a player generously loaned to you in the course of step by step development until he was ready for the PL, even though at ALL times the parent club said he is not for sale. Big, mighty leeds.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh dear, it appears I’ve been foiled, I was trying so hard to fit in with you guys

I originally joined to give my opinion on White, a player we were chasing at the time. Then I realised that things around here were getting a little sad.

Whether or not you are just ‘laughing’ at the Leeds fans or not doesn’t make much difference. 450+ pages on a topic called ‘deluded Leeds fans’ plus 500+ pages on Ben White - of which 80% of posts in the last month seem to be about ‘little Leeds’

And yet it’s a drop in the ocean compared to the reams of nonsense about a Brighton footballer your clubs fans have been crayoning all over the internet.

Plus everyone needs a hobby, right?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Oh don't go all moody on us; Leeds have given us hours of fun the last few weeks. And as Winston Churchill once said to Adolf Hitler: "You started it!"

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I’m wondering what time the announcement will be made today?

It’s good form to release the story with pictures and videos an hour or so before the game to as it gives fans a lift and something to chat about rather than Covid-frigging-19.

Let’s hope so. Then all the Leeds dullards can **** off back to their gritty northern chat site and cream themselves over the Hitler youth 2nd choice they will probably sign soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

There aren’t 450 plus pages nor 500 pages. Change your settings.
You conveniently forget how many posts/tweets Leeds fans have put on social media about our repeat, our player.
We’re not sad. We’re happy a Southampton reject was picked up by our Academy, and given the training & experience needed to play for Brighton & Hove Albion in the Prem.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ben White

I'm seeing reports of a five year deal giving the player £35k per week.

Woah, woah. That can’t be real. Why are you posting this nonsense?

Riiiight [MENTION=924]Fridge Man[/MENTION] [MENTION=27432]HeadLiner[/MENTION] [MENTION=41536]Killer Whale[/MENTION]?

I mean we all know Ben wants to leave. Everyone knows that? He’s turned down 3 contracts [emoji24]

Please, this has to be fake news. Leeds lurkers, say it ain’t so. You tell him guys, Ben is Leeds through and through!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has he left yet?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Woah, woah. That can’t be real. Why are you posting this nonsense?

Riiiight @%1; @%1; @%1; Fridge Man, Headliner, Killer Whale?

I mean we all know Ben wants to leave. Everyone knows that? He’s turned down 3 contracts [emoji24]

Please, this has to be fake news. Leeds lurkers, say it ain’t so. You tell him guys, Ben is Leeds through and through!

It can’t be true, anyway, at £35k. We HAVE to pay him £100k/week after valuing him at £50m, apparently.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh don't go all moody on us; Leeds have given us hours of fun the last few weeks. And as Winston Churchill once said to Adolf Hitler: "You started it!"

I thought that was Basil Fawlty, addressing a hotle guest? ???

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Oh dear, it appears I’ve been getting a little sad.

There might be a reason for that...hang on, it’ll be there in a minute...oh yeah. It was the torrent of utter shit you lot unleashed on us to tell us we’re two bob and Leeds are starred to be competing at the top with Sheffield Utd and Wolves rather than hanging round us in our annual relegation battle. We could have just let you spout unopposed I guess. Clearly trying to school your fans hasn’t worked in any event.

Haven’t you losers got anything else to do but harass us? Go and spend some time with your pigeons and whippets...those Yorkshire puddings won’t eat themselves will they.

The Fridge

Jul 29, 2020
There might be a reason for that...hang on, it’ll be there in a minute...oh yeah. It was the torrent of utter shit you lot unleashed on us to tell us we’re two bob and Leeds are starred to be competing at the top with Sheffield Utd and Wolves rather than hanging round us in our annual relegation battle. We could have just let you spout unopposed I guess. Clearly trying to school your fans hasn’t worked in any event.

Haven’t you losers got anything else to do but harass us? Go and spend some time with your pigeons and whippets...those Yorkshire puddings won’t eat themselves will they.

Well at least we’ll always have the football police to try to ‘school us.’ We’ve been out of the PL for 16 years and still have 6 more years experience in the Prem.

I’ve got respect for Brighton on the pitch. You’ve got a decent team and a good manager, just drop all this high and mighty nonsense - you’re embarrassing yourselves by acting like you’re the role models for class (it’s almost as bad as the minority of Leeds fans saying we’ll finish top 6)

I think I speak for all Leeds fans when I say that we couldn’t really care less what you think of us. So if the only reason you’re talking about us so much is, as you say, to ‘school’ us then you’d probably be best to give up now.

What is probably more likely to happen, is another 1000 pages of discussion about us, maybe we do make your life a little more interesting..

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
It can’t be true, anyway, at £35k. We HAVE to pay him £100k/week after valuing him at £50m, apparently.

You only get £100k per week at Leeds if you are an injury prone, 29 year old striker who scores 6 goals a season on average in La Liga.
As an aside, I wonder what Kalvin Philips thinks about the new Leeds striker‘s weekly wage?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
You only get £100k per week at Leeds if you are an injury prone, 29 year old striker who scores 6 goals a season on average in La Liga.
As an aside, I wonder what Kalvin Philips thinks about the new Leeds striker‘s weekly wage?

I’d imagine he thinks, fair dos. I’ll carry on because Brighton might come in for me so I can play with my best mate again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here