Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Leeds fans take on this is going to be (and I quote from an acquaintance of mine who supports Leeds):

Poor boy, small team mentality. That's his career down the toilet. Will be back in the Championship next season

Its the arrogance of it all that is baffling to me. No modesty or self awareness shown. Whether Leeds are or arent a big club, whether BW is or isnt better off there, and whether Bielsa is or isnt a good coach is all a matter of opinion. Everyone will have an opinion on these matters, but most normal people will appreciate that their own opinion is simply that, and is not definitive. I for one can see Ben flourishing with us, but can also understand that he could also do very well at Leeds, but the constant drivel from Yorkshire is ''we're great, you're shit'' and it just blinds them to any normal footballing opinions.

Peter Wards Dad

Aug 16, 2020
Contracts mean nothing. The lad had to sign a new contract to take him from £4K to £40k per week. Wouldn’t be entirely surprised if he hands in a transfer request immediately after signing. Now he’s bagged another £2m per year.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I take umbrage with the original tweet:

If he accepts a new deal at Brighton then fair enough, wanted to move to Leeds but couldn't

Have we seen anything concrete on his wanting the move?

Course we haven’t
It’s a completely natural assumption that simply no-one would choose Brighton over Leeds. No-one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has he left yet?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Contracts mean nothing. The lad had to sign a new contract to take him from £4K to £40k per week. Wouldn’t be entirely surprised if he hands in a transfer request immediately after signing. Now he’s bagged another £2m per year.

F*cking hell, get over it will you?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I don’t like calling for a ban, but in the absence of one, just **** off, eh ? Clueless tit.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019

Bore off you sad Palace, sorry Leeds, sorry Palace and/or Leeds prick.

Because of all the sad BHA twats on here who insist on fuelling all these embarrassing Leeds threads we’re now recruiting for a Leedsfinder General. Attributes required - being a complete cockjugglingthundercunt to all and sundry while rooting out fans of little Leeds United masquerading as members of the glorious blue and white army on here. Double agents are encouraged to apply.

To apply, simply answer the following BHA teatime teaser to confirm your credentials: BHA fanzine ‘On The Up’ was formerly known by another name, what was it? (helpful hint - it was neither Gulls Eye nor And Smith Must Score)

Closing date was last week. Good luck one and all.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

He was on £10k a week.

Source: The Athletic- not speculative, I believe anything fans.

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South

It wasn’t until the last two weeks on here did I understand why virtually every other club in the country makes fun of you people.

200.gif

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I keep wondering when we should close the deluded Leeds Fans thread, and then every day something like that pops up.

Have we ever been pummelled under Bielsa? I can't think of such a match.Even games where we've lost by 2 goals or more,

I’ve not got a dog in this fight, but that is proper deluded - and very funny.:D

I might have to read this thread from the start.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011

Would be a bit stupid of him to do, many contracts have clauses, one being that a transfer request means you forfeit bonuses/money etc.

Also a longer contract would mean a higher price to clubs wanting to buy a player, no player would do that if they want away.

But I suspect you already know this and are just trolling. Either that or you are incredibly stupid.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

You still here, if he wanted out he could have handed a transfer request, he has not.

If it's any consolation I will bite, thank you Leeds for turning an unknown Brighton player worth nothing, into a player worth £20 million to £40 million, **** off now we will take over.

No need for anymore post's from you. Bye

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here