Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
More homophobia. Classy bunch

29c3fc008449e8aa6169b56eb8c3b495.jpg

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
More homophobia. Classy bunch

29c3fc008449e8aa6169b56eb8c3b495.jpg

Homophobic beliefs clearly correlate with the lack of an education. That spelling, Jesus Christ.

This is why educating people at a young age is critical for homophobia/racism/sexism etc.

It’s not being over the top PC, just make sure kids know to treat people with respect know matter who they are. That’s all you have to convey. It makes the world of difference over the generations. Then you don’t end up with people like this.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I am a somerset cricket fan and last season we loaned Dom Bess to Yorkshire because he is second choice to Leach. His contract ends this season, guess which county have signed him?

And yes I know England pick bess over leach but leach is twice the bowler of Dom!

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
It's worth noting that Ben's contract looks to have taken just over a month to negotiate, even with Leeds bulsh#t.

Kalvin Phillips who is "Leeds through and through" took twice as long amid interest from Villa last year.
(source - thanks [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION])

Just more ammo to throw at Leeds fans who have little to no idea how negotiations work.
They'll pretend they don't care...but they do.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
They'll pretend they don't care...but they do.

The big question is do we care?

The answer is no. It's crappy, shitty Leeds. The club who have spent most of this millennium playing the likes of MK Don's and Rushden & Diamonds. They can't even sell out their rotting stadium even when they win the 2nd division!
What a shit club when you compare them to the likes of the Albion. Jermaine Beckford is their equivalent to Bobby Zamora whilst their Lewis Dunk equivalent is contracted to play for us. It must be strange knowing you're already relegated before the season begins, and even stranger being a weaker team than the one who got you into the Prem. I'm gonna guess Leeds will go down with a record amount of points dropped.

Time we ignore these pathetic, little, jealous Leeds fans and focus on the clubs who we are aligned with these days. We beat Arsenal twice last season. We had more possession than Man City when we both played too. Leeds should be honoured they're even getting a mention on our fans forum. They're just a crap club who we loan out our youngsters too.
Our U23s would beat them comfortably. Time we stop giving them the attention they're living off.
We're the big club now. We're the club with a proud history and an inspiring story line. Not Leeds.

Last edited:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex

The answer is no. It's crappy, shitty Leeds. The club who have spent most of this millennium playing the likes of MK Don's and Rushden & Diamonds. They can't even sell out their rotting stadium even when they win the 2nd division!
What a shit club when you compare them to the likes of the Albion. Jermaine Beckford is their equivalent to Bobby Zamora whilst their Lewis Dunk equivalent is contracted to play for us. It must be strange knowing you're already relegated before the season begins, and even stranger being a weaker team than the one who got you into the Prem. I'm gonna guess Leeds will go down with a record amount of points dropped.

Time we ignore these pathetic, little, jealous Leeds fans and focus on the clubs who we are aligned with these days. We beat Arsenal twice last season. We had more possession than Man City when we both played too. Leeds should be honoured they're even getting a mention on our fans forum. They're just a crap club who we loan out our youngsters too.
Our U23s would beat them comfortably. Time we stop giving them the attention they're living off.
We're the big club now. We're the club with a proud history and an inspiring story line. Not Leeds.

Well said that man.

The Fridge

Jul 29, 2020

Absolutely time to ignore ‘little’ Leeds, perhaps then it’s time to stop speaking about them with every single breath drawn on this forum.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Indeed. It also nicely confirms their living in the past status. It’s true that when they last had a team playing at elite level the FA Cup was a tournament that clubs tried to win from the 3rd round onwards. These days that only happens if they accidentally make it through to the QF.
leeds just don’t have any quality. They used to have a fantastic centre back who made their team tick. Unfortunately, I think due to some admin oversight they transferred him for free to the Albion. C’est la vie as leeds fans would say.

To be honest, there's laughing at the Leeds fans belittling our club, not understanding the purpose of the loan system and why we wouldn't want to sell them one of our best prospects, etc, and then there's just resorting to the same petty little remarks like yours. Obviously they're a big club (yes a larger fan base than ours too, no-one in their right mind would deny that), and obviously they have a rich and varied history. I love our history, but I wouldn't mind it including league titles and European adventures. It's just that they're not quite as massive and famous and desirable compared to us now as many of their fans seem to think or choose to deny - like the fact we managed better attendances than them quite a few years on the trot last decade despite them being a big club. Like the fact our facilities are miles ahead of theirs, like the fact we've survived 3 years in the Prem slowly developing our squad and style of play, which is a very difficult thing to achieve for newly promoted clubs (let's see how sheff United get on this coming season), etc.

Edit: only meant to quote Megazone's post

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be honest, there's laughing at the Leeds fans belittling our club, not understanding the purpose of the loan system and why we wouldn't want to sell them one of our best prospects, etc, and then there's just resorting to the same petty little remarks like yours. Obviously they're a big club (yes a larger fan base than ours too, no-one in their right mind would deny that), and obviously they have a rich and varied history. I love our history, but I wouldn't mind it including league titles and European adventures. It's just that they're not quite as massive and famous and desirable compared to us now as many of their fans seem to think or choose to deny - like the fact we managed better attendances than them quite a few years on the trot last decade despite them being a big club. Like the fact our facilities are miles ahead of theirs, like the fact we've survived 3 years in the Prem slowly developing our squad and style of play, which is a very difficult thing to achieve for newly promoted clubs (let's see how sheff United get on this coming season), etc.

Edit: only meant to quote Megazone's post

I accept all the billy big bollocks, we are bigger club than you with a wider fanbase and I get the sneering about it from them, as all clubs with a recent or fairly recent history have fans like that. What I don’t get is the inability to see that they do not have a right to buy Ben White from us even though we have made it clear since the day he went there that is was just a loan. It’s a bullying child mentality and they seem to have more than a small vocal minority who resort to name calling because they can’t get their heads around it. It’s both pathetic and amusing at the same time. We are talking mostly grown men here and I really can’t think of any scenario where a large number of Albion fans (or Palace for that matter) would behave like so many Leeds fans are.

Anyway Ben White is now history and not as good a Luiz Felipe or Koch so hopefully we can put this all to bed once White signs his new contract.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Extension announcement at 4pm.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal among the teams searching for new centre-backs" :lolol:

We know where all the centre backs are....in Mr Chairman's pocket :albion2:

"Hello? Ah Mr Woodward, nice to hear from you...no I'm afraid he's not for sale, but I can let you have Shane Duffy for £20m?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here