Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Absolutely time to ignore ‘little’ Leeds, perhaps then it’s time to stop speaking about them with every single breath drawn on this forum.

Oh I don't know, it's been a laugh seeing Leeds fans having tantrums over Ben White on every social media platform. And there must be 20+ who have started accounts on this forum just to tell us that Leeds are a big club and we are nobodies.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Oh I don't know, it's been a laugh seeing Leeds fans having tantrums over Ben White on every social media platform. And there must be 20+ who have started accounts on this forum just to tell us that Leeds are a big club and we are nobodies.

That is a Leeds fan. There was a fatal flaw in their plan to pretend to be a Brighton fan on this thread. It is subtle but my eagle eyed skills cam into play. Both other posts start "Leeds fan here ..."

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Stop? I've only just started...

[tweet]1298979061788622850[/tweet]

[tweet]1298933363701616641[/tweet]

[tweet]1296791550899429376[/tweet]

[tweet]1298757390150651904[/tweet]

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I wonder if the Ben White binfest will have the same after-effect as Mullery's two fingers?

The Ben White Derby anyone?

BigRed

May 22, 2020
The big question is do we care?

The answer is no. It's crappy, shitty Leeds. The club who have spent most of this millennium playing the likes of MK Don's and Rushden & Diamonds. They can't even sell out their rotting stadium even when they win the 2nd division!
What a shit club when you compare them to the likes of the Albion. Jermaine Beckford is their equivalent to Bobby Zamora whilst their Lewis Dunk equivalent is contracted to play for us. It must be strange knowing you're already relegated before the season begins, and even stranger being a weaker team than the one who got you into the Prem. I'm gonna guess Leeds will go down with a record amount of points dropped.

Time we ignore these pathetic, little, jealous Leeds fans and focus on the clubs who we are aligned with these days. We beat Arsenal twice last season. We had more possession than Man City when we both played too. Leeds should be honoured they're even getting a mention on our fans forum. They're just a crap club who we loan out our youngsters too.
Our U23s would beat them comfortably. Time we stop giving them the attention they're living off.
We're the big club now. We're the club with a proud history and an inspiring story line. Not Leeds.

Have you woke up from your dream yet mate? Because that is pure fantasy.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
[/B]
Have you woke up from your dream yet mate? Because that is pure fantasy.

No, I'm still dreaming Brighton are the more attractive club of the 2 in this current era. Just chatting to a Leeds fans right now on NSC whose stating the facts to me. Looks like Leeds are the biggest team of all time. I'm really dreading waking up from this fantasy.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Homophobic beliefs clearly correlate with the lack of an education. That spelling, Jesus Christ.

This is why educating people at a young age is critical for homophobia/racism/sexism etc.

It’s not being over the top PC, just make sure kids know to treat people with respect know matter who they are. That’s all you have to convey. It makes the world of difference over the generations. Then you don’t end up with people like this.

Well said, this is exactly why we need better education. The people who posted these comments probably don't even consider for a second that each time something like this is seen by a LGBT person, it makes you die inside just that little bit more. The cumulative affect(effect?) of constant little (and big) jibes just go to increase self doubt, batter confidence and drive us into hiding and self loathing. Consider if one of these idiots had a son who on the verge of telling Dad that he is gay, and needs support, who then sees something like this on his Dads twitter or facebook or whatever. The damage is incalculable . Casual homophobia is I think worse than the blatant outright bigot as its incessant, and comes from friends, family, and there is no escape.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe just merge all the Leeds United threads together now [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Stop? I've only just started...

[tweet]1296791550899429376[/tweet]

My favourite thing about this one is the Villa lot getting involved calling out Leeds.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ben White

Maybe just merge all the Leeds United threads together now [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Are you the forum police? What all Leeds threads?

This is a Ben White thread (this will die down once the contract is signed).

The other is a Deluded Leeds fans thread, which will likely have a bit of comedy mileage as they go down this season.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

This isn't a Leeds thread, it's about a Brighton player.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
I think they'll milk the announcement of his new contract for all the clickbait it's worth - which is a LOT based on what we've seen.

I hope they do an interview and he talks up Potter. Would absolutely love that. Perhaps aired on MyAlbion TV tomorrow before the friendly or at half time.
Then get it on social media for the Leeds fans.

Talk about his great experiences at Newport, Peterborough and feeder club Leeds, that led to breaking into the Albion senior team.

Seriously though I expect him and the club to be gracious about Leeds (which ironically will likely wind the fans up even more).

Be nice to use the opportunity to talk about the club's progression, signings (he appears to respect Lallana), ambition, etc, etc.
That interview will get a lot of headlines and media coverage thanks to our friends over at Leeds.

#TeamsLikeBrighton :lol:

Last edited:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Leeds fans take on this is going to be (and I quote from an acquaintance of mine who supports Leeds):

Poor boy, small team mentality. That's his career down the toilet. Will be back in the Championship next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here